Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cats • Page 18

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by oldjersey, Nov 20, 2018.

1. currytheword

Trusted

Woke up to Binx doing her best Steven Tyler impression this morning. The song was “I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing.”

FBF78A72-2270-471F-985A-E17775EDE48B.jpeg

Arry, Dirty Sanchez and Matt like this.
  2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

UPDATE: My friend ended up calling the lady I adopted from, Suzanne. Suzanne had a bunch of tips for her and they seem to have worked and the kitten is no longer marking everywhere! Wooooooo

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

UPDATE:

So my cat who had the oral issues the past month the swelling came back and even with more medicine hasn’t gone down. She went back for another surgery today because of that. Had to remove another tooth the infection had spread.

They found ulcers in her mouth. Vet is 70% sure it’s infection based but it’s possibly cancerous they are sending off samples for test. Will know by next Wednesday

4. currytheword

Trusted

Breaks my heart :(. Very sorry to read this.

5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Today is International Cat Day.

currytheword and GrantCloud like this.
  6. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

I'm sorry :( sending good vibes to the Miss

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Oh man dude wishing you the absolute best

8. BTDandFeelingThis

My poor cat since she has come home Wednesday has been in so much pain when I feed her, even though it’s wet food, she barely touches it and when she does she howls in pain half wya through and runs away. Picked up some pain meds for her today, hope that helps. May need to bring her back Monday.

I just feel so terrible for her, and so powerless and defeated because I can’t help her and everything we try seems to not help :(

9. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Athena being all cute

45C82982-2C1B-4733-B001-845DA2CDA1BB.jpeg

currytheword and RyanPm40 like this.
  10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Positive vibes dude. It will work out.

11. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Thinking about you guys!

Sucks when they are sick/not feeling well cause they can’t talk and you can’t even be like “we are taking you in on Monday”

12. BTDandFeelingThis

Vet just called me...she has cancer. It’s terminal

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm so sorry man..... nothing to say except my heartfelt condolences.

14. currytheword

Trusted

15. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

I'm so sorry

16. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Sorry to hear that man. I know there's not much we can say to make it better, but just know that you gave her a life full of love and I'm sure she was a happy cat because of it

17. BTDandFeelingThis

Today was one of the hardest days I’ve ever had to go through. 9 years ago when I met my wife I liked cats but I was not a cat person and never intended to own one and never considered myself a cat person. Then I met this lovely kitty my wife had. Demon. She had had her for 5 years already, found her in a parking lot of an Arby’s on Friday the 13th.

This cat changed my life and turned me into a cat loving cat person. She’s been such a sweetheart, she slept on my shoulder at night. She could purr so loud you heard her across the room. Today we found out she had a very aggressive cancer in her skull, and we had to do the unthinkable. We said how much we loved her as she drifted away. She had a great 14 years of life, and she showered us with love. We are going to miss youDemon, our sweet old lady.
    376F4145-8293-40DE-BF7F-A7A37B5571CE.jpeg

18. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

So sorry for your loss. I've yet to experience something quite like that with a pet and I know it will break my heart when the time comes. She's a lucky girl to have such a loving home and I'm sure she was so grateful and happy for your wife to take her in all those years ago. Wishing you and your wife the best.

19. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Sorry to hear that. They are all truly one of a kind

20. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Love this lil stinker. My girlfriend's away for the night so we've been having some quality time tonight lol.

Attached Files:

currytheword, Matt and Jason Tate like this.
  21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Girlfriend got me this for my bday!!!!

22. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Happy Birthday! It's my birthday as well, and I am also hoping for some sweet cat merch...

23. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Happy birthday!

oldjersey and GrantCloud like this.
  24. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

EA1E8DD3-8659-4F2B-904A-87CB5FA0A040.jpeg

~thicccc boi~

25. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

HI

GrantCloud likes this.