Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cats (Tom Hooper, December 20, 2019) Movie • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by oncenowagain, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Dog with a Blog

fooooook

E6AAEB4D-F5EE-440A-9901-CA6C023DC3FF.jpeg E76F4384-6371-4388-A5DB-F2ADAFBC5CEC.jpeg

oncenowagain likes this.
  2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I lost it at that part, I was laughing so hard

chewbacca110 and Dog with a Blog like this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

oncenowagain likes this.
  4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

the other day i saw the trailer for this before a beautiful day in the neighborhood and the dude sitting two seats away said "oh god" not even three seconds in. and it played IMMEDIATELY after the sonic trailer, to boot

oncenowagain likes this.
  5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Why would they show this trailer before such a pure and good film, that’s not allowed.

oncenowagain likes this.
  6. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

It only makes sense to play the trailer for what will inevitably be the best film of the decade (perhaps the century) before the Mr. Rogers movie

7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

when you say century do you mean the 21st century or the last 100 years

8. Lucas27

Trusted

So is this movie going to be, like, really good or really awful? Because I’m so confused.

9. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

are you actually confused, because it seems pretty clear

10. Lucas27

Trusted

I think I’m so confused by this that what should be clear isn’t clear anymore, which makes me hate this movie. So I guess things are clear after all.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I don't think there's any good way to make a Cats movie , even if the director was competent which Tom Hooper isn't

GrantCloud and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  12. Dog with a Blog

Time to bring in Todd Phillips

13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

‘Cats’ Producers Respond to Twitter Trailer Backlash

What does one say?” says Fellner. “The reality is that 100 million people or more saw the trailer, and, yes, there were some people that didn’t like it, and as is the world we live in, those who didn’t like it were the most vociferous.”

Bevan has his own theory: “They were probably people who didn’t know ‘Cats,’ and the fact is they were either anticipating something animated or something that was on four legs. Among people who know ‘Cats,’ the reaction was pretty solid.”

Lol

16. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I mean I went in to the live version of Cats earlier this year with no prior knowledge and was as baffled and amused as I was seeing the trailer. Idk how you could turn that weird ass shit into a movie. This seems on par with the source material

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  17. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Saying people probably just don’t “get” Cats is so fucking funny. “No no it’s not actual cats, it’s humans dressed as cats.”

18. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Cowards

20. my massive bulge was also edited out of the movie i’m in, i must regrettably divulge

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

these cats fuck

22. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

23. soggytime

Trusted

So, is it good?

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

25. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

getting super high for a double feature of this and Star Wars sounds like a solid weekend. Reviewers seem equally baffled by both

SpyKi and Dog with a Blog like this.