Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Casual (Hulu) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ChaseTx, Jun 12, 2016.

1. This season is so great.

2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Coming back on Tuesday

suicidesaints likes this.
  3. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Felt really really soon when I heard that but then I looked at this thread and the replies are indeed a year old. That year flew by.

4. The end of the season premiere was just perfect.

5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Watched the first two episodes lasts night, pretty solid, especially the second episode. Going to watch the rest soon-ish.

6. It bums me out this show is so under the radar.

7. I know nobody watches this show, but all of the final season was just dropped on Hulu.

8. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Did you watch it? The show kind of lost a bit of steam in the last season. Hoping it picked back up

9. The characters are awful which can make the show tough for some people to watch, but I think the writing is always sharp and they bring in some cool directors. The game night and flashback episodes from last season are highlights.

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

The entire season is up? That's gotta be a first for a Hulu original, yeah?

11. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I’ve always thought this show never got the attaention it deserved. This final season just proved how great these actors are. I was legitimately holding back tears in the final episode, in the kitchen scene. They really stuck the landing. Damn I loved it.

12. Great season. I loved watching these characters grow.

13. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damn, I almost teared up in during the finale. I'm really gonna miss this show.