Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Castle Rock (Hulu, Summer 2018) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Dave Diddy, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I’ve really been enjoying this season. So much to unpack with it again, but I feel like that’s also a hard thing to do before the season is over because I’m expecting some more surprises.

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

My mom never finished the first season and now that they’re more explicitly tied together I’m afraid she needs to go back and do it.

3. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

On episode 7 and now that they’re diverging from the Annie story, I’m really losing interest. Not into this lore shit- I was totally gripped by the modern stuff and the Amity story just bored me.

4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Been awhile since I’ve watched. Episode 8 was better than 7, but 9 is not looking so good so far. Can’t believe they did it again-losing me at the last leg of the season. Why oh why couldn’t they just focus on the family drama elements? This magical shit is so overdone and boring.

5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I have two episodes left and I also completely fell off of it just like season one. I need to just get it over with.

6. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Episode 9 just makes me annoyed. Zombie shoot-out snoozefest. I obviously feel compelled to finish but I’m bummed by this direction. This season’s amazing story was completely overtaken by the goofiest parts of last season. Wish it stayed an anthology series. Such a shame.

7. Yeah, this season fell really flat for me. I loved Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher’s performances, and I thought there was a lot of potential for this take on Annie Wilkes, but all of the Salem’s Lot/zombie/Merrill family stuff dragged it down.

8. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I thought the ending was pretty solid, even if I found the undead French people less compelling than the kidnapping and murder stuff

9. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Just finished. Glad they brought back the focus to Annie and Joy for most of the final episode. That ending is bleak as hell.

I wasn’t thrilled with a chunk of this season’s plot, but that doesn’t take away from the incredible first half. I really hope the next season is more consistent.

10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

11. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Can’t say I’m too surprised

12. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't even watch season two, and hated the season one ending.

13. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Season 2 was overall better than 1 but suffered from the same problems. They just tried to do way too much

14. manoverboard365

Trusted

I finally started season 2 this week, I'm up to episode 8 now. It took a few episodes but now I'm pretty hooked. My only concern is that with only 3 episodes left it feels like they have a lot to wrap up.

15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

It’s …not great