Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cassino Title New Album ‘Bottlenecker’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Cassino have announced that their new album will be called Bottlenecker.

The name of the new album will be titled Bottlenecker, which is named after the opening track. Sit tight as we finish the album artwork.

— Cassino (@CassinoMusic) April 13, 2016

nl5011 and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  2. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Yes yes yes!

3. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I hope there is a third version of gin war on here haha

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  4. 9th At Pine

Last one out of Liberty City burn it to the ground

I gotta dig more into their catalog. I was a huge Northstar fan and the guitar work on the Cassino songs I've heard is really awesome.

5. joshuaharris

This just reminded me how much I loved Northstar. But isn't love forever? I guess I'll listen to Northstar tonight and find out. And also, I will definitely check out this album.

Miss Heartcore and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  6. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

I always forget about these guys. Great to hear new music is coming. "The Old Year" is song that has stood the test of time and will continue to do so.

7. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Or a third version of Ice Factory! Haha

teebs41 likes this.
  8. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

Please tell me this will be all new tracks.

9. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Gimme!

10. HalfHearted

Regular

So happy about this. Was just playing Polyanna yesterday at work, hoping something would be released by them this year.

11. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

Kingprince I feel caught everybody off guard. the guitar work is perfect, and his lyrics are the best around.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  12. This is exciting! Wonder if they'll ever do a Northstar reunion considering how many "older" bands have been reuniting.

13. grimis16

Regular

Yes, about time. I can't believe how long ago Kingprince came out. What was that, 2008??

14. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Crazy to see this band coming out with new material. Great music. Loved the first album so much. The second one wasn't as enjoyable for me, for whatever reason, but I'm excited to hear them again. Love Northstar, this is gonna be good.

Also, I agree, a Northstar reunion would be so cool.

15. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

North Star reunion probably isn't happening... Just never got the feeling it was a possibility

16. thischarmingman

tweets: @lamebandguy Prestigious

i think northstar is gone for good haha. i don't know much about it, but i always go the idea that it was a real nasty dissolution for some reason. at least i have the dvd.

edit: i'm actually really okay with there never being a northstar reunion.

17. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Half of north star is in cassino

18. thischarmingman

tweets: @lamebandguy Prestigious

yeah but i don't think that means they're going to play any of that stuff again

edit: ok wait nvm i see what you were talking about haha man i am dense. i knew two of the members were in northstar but i think the breakup with the other members wasn't amicable for some reason.