Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cassadee Pope Confirms Hey Monday Reunion Set

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Cassadee Pope has confirmed with Alt Press that Hey Monday will be playing a reunion set at her upcoming homecoming event:

I definitely can say Mike [Gentile, guitar] and Alex [Lipshaw, rhythm guitar] from Hey Monday. So far, they’re the only ones I can say that I’m positive are coming. I know a few others have said they’re definitely coming, but I also don’t want to say that and then have it in writing and then you know… But definitely Mike and Alex, which I’m so excited about. That’s like the heart and soul of the band, you know? The three of us were the first members to come together in West Palm Beach. I went to high school with Alex, and Mike played in my band Blake before Hey Monday. So the three of us really were the ones that put the band together in the first place and formed first. So it’ll be really exciting. I can’t wait.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Wow. Haven’t heard this name in awhile. I filled in for a friends band opening up for HM back in the day. Crazy cool to see how far she’s gotten in the music industry. The band was super nice too.

3. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

This news is great for me. Because I’ve not been able to remember the name of this band in the last 5 times I’ve tried to recall it!

Over to Apple Music I go...

Orla likes this.
  4. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Ok, that's pretty cool. I had previously thought that it was a bit of a slap in the face to fans, but now I'm happy for them. I'd be happy if they came out with some new music. She's got a good voice.

5. jackyjackyjack

Regular

I remember seeing them play a headline show in London years ago. It was a decent sized venue and definitely filled to capacity. Surprised they didn't do more.

6. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Out of curiosity, was it before or after she was on The Voice?

7. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Probably before as HM weren’t a band way before her going on The Voice I think.

8. chelsealouanne

Regular

This is true.

9. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

wait, i'm thought Cassadee went on The Voice after Hey Monday went on hiatus...?