Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cassadee Pope Announces New Acoustic Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Cassadee Pope has announced a new acoustic album, Rise and Shine, due out August 7th.

Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter, Cassadee Pope, is announcing the release of her upcoming acoustic album, Rise and Shine. Considered to be one of Pope's most personal to date, the eight-song collection marks the first time she has had a hand in writing all of the songs and marks the first time she has served as co-producer, as well. Rise and Shine showcases her evolution both personally and as an artist. 

Pre-Order/Pre-Save:   Rise and ShineRise and Shine is a collection of songs that talk about where I’ve been and where I’m headed," says Pope. "I wanted people to hear these in their purest form so I went with a more stripped back sound that really lets the lyrics stand out. My hope is that these songs help aid people into feeling every emotion they need to let out.”

The Platinum-certified Country music star is also releasing the first two tracks from the acoustic album, "Let Me Go" and "Built This House" on Friday, June 26th. Each song echoes the complex and sometimes difficult realizations we are all tasked with when working to take ownership of your own life on your own terms - sometimes at the cost of losing something or someone you love.   

In addition to the release of the first two tracks, Pope will be premiering the lyric video for "Let Me Go" on Thursday, June 25th at 2pm CT exclusivelywith Rolling Stone Country. The intimate video beautifully showcases the seemingly haunting and emotional anguish of trying to move forward in life while being anchored to forces both physical and emotional that ultimately hinders personal growth. 

Pope will also be hosting a Virtual Release Party via Looped following the premiere of the lyric video for "Let Me Go" on Thursday, June 25th. This virtual premiere event willkick off at 7:30pm CT with a performance and Q&A with ABC's Stephen Hubbard. Following the interview, Pope will host a Virtual Meet and Greet with fans from 8:20pm - 9:20pm CT
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.