Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Caroline Romano – “PDA of the Mainstream”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Caroline Romano has released the music video for her latest single “PDA of the Mainstream.”

“PDA of the Mainstream” is an anthemic, punk-influenced pop number that gives the middle finger to the internet and all its toxicity. For the video, Caroline worked with director Justin Key to develop a visual concept that captures the familiar feelings of chaos, anger, joy, entertainment, and excess that the internet invokes in all of us. “The music video for ‘PDA of the Mainstream’ was my chance to yell directly at the internet,” Caroline says. “I wanted to visually create my own little version of the internet and how I see it, and I think I did that. There’s kittens and confetti and destruction, along with a whole lot of screaming. If that’s not representative of applications and the digital age, I don’t know what is. If I can’t beat it, I figured I might as well smash it with a hammer.”

Following the “PDA of the Mainstream” music video release, Caroline is also announcing her next single, “The Hypothetical,” set to release on July 30th. Pre-save “The Hypothetical” here.

Make sure to follow Caroline Romano on Instagram, Tik Tok, and Spotify.

This post is provided by our weekly sponsor. More information about sponsored posts and advertising on this website can be found here.
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

JRGComedy likes this.