Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Carla Geneve - Learn To Like It (April 23, 2021) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Mary V, Jan 27, 2021.

1. I am so excited for Carla’s debut album. Once you hear her songs, you’ll understand!

1FA5FB69-F843-4056-A16E-009AC93A17A3.jpeg

Tracklist:
    1. Brighter Than Blue
    2. Don’t Wanna Be Your Lover
    3. Residue
    4. The Right Reasons
    5. I Never Noticed The Weight
    6. Dog Eared
    7. What I Already Know
    8. Brisbane
    9. Wide Open Road
    10. Learn To Like It

Orla likes this.
  2. Orla Mar 7, 2021
    (Last edited: Mar 7, 2021)
    Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Somehow missed "Dog-Eared" when it dropped in January, but listened today. Along with the other songs that have been released, I can't imagine the whole album doesn't fucking rule.

Mary V likes this.
  3. Delayed :( hopefully not for too long! Really looking forward to hearing this

Orla likes this.
  4. I haven’t heard anything about a delay, boooo

5. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

That's a drag, I was really looking forward to listening today.

Strange there's hardly been any mention of a delay too. The only thing I could find was This item has been delayed, new release date is TBC printed at the bottom of this pre-order page.

6. :(

EAE39A85-9C47-4931-B402-8917876CF778.png

trevorshmevor and Orla like this.
  7. I know it can take a week or two for streaming services to process submissions, so if you have a hard release date the distributor will recommend uploading well in advance. Hopefully someone just made a small goof by not leaving quite enough leeway and this suddenly appears in a couple of days

8. I admire her for her openness

Elder Lightning and Orla like this.
  9. Carla has allegations of sexual, emotional, and verbal abuse against her. People who know the survivor are in the comments of this statement calling her out for lying.

10. nearly there

I'm from Perth. Everyone pretty much knows now that what was said about Carla was a lie, hence why it was and still is anonymous. it came from girl who has said this about several musicians to drag them down and most people know now not to listen to her. It's really sad, and it sucks that she has put people like Carla through it. This girl just moved to melbourne because the scene has rejected her.

The band Body Horrors that did a lot of the calling out make a point to promote themselves via 'standing up for victims' but mostly they just fish for anything about anyone they can make a big deal about and attract attention with. idk seems dodgy to use strangers trauma for promotion...

Carla is touring again and the industry seems to be fine with her so i guess it's all cleared up?