Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cards Against Humanity Launches Political Expansion

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Cards Against Humanity has launched their “America Votes” expansion packs for sale:

Today, we’re letting America choose between two new expansion packs about either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

At the end of this promotion, Cards Against Humanity will tally up the sales of both packs, and depending on which pack gets more support, we will donate all the money in support of Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

beachdude42 and JRGComedy like this.
  2. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Wow that last line. Fantastic.

sean_rugy and Eric like this.
  3. blacktaxi2d

"and depending on which pack gets more support, we will donate all the money in support of Hillary Clinton’s campaign."

just like how the DNC counted votes!

Bernie was cheated, i will never support the corrupt system of 1%ers and establishment #FeeltheBern

4. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

:crylaugh: That's awesome

5. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Buying both.

6. NationalPhenomenon

Regular Prestigious

Same thing happened to Ron Paul 4 years ago at the RNC. What's new.

Carmensaopaulo, Eric and beachdude42 like this.
  7. Make Cards Against Humanity great again. Sorry I had to say it. :crylaugh:

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  8. Eric

Regular

I didn't notice that at first haha. I don't care for this game but I've always loved the creators' sense of humor

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  9. jellyfishfossil

Regular

I would rather my money not go towards Hillary Clinton.

Pass.

Raku and blacktaxi2d like this.
  10. ANTEMASQUE

Do you not get it?

11. SoundwaveUproar

Regular Prestigious

bought both. seriously far behind in my CAH box.

12. Hazelnutsack

Irregular

When are they releasing the Jill Stein dlc though?

blacktaxi2d likes this.
  13. jellyfishfossil

Regular

I'm aware that it's probably a joke.

14. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Bought both. No shame. I'm happy to be both a shill and support a local business around the Chicago area.

15. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Sorry dude. Its tough when your candidate loses, but there's no room in this election for symbolic gestures that would pull support from the only reasonable opposition to the DOOM this Trump. Make the right call.

16. dorfmac

Trusted

I know that the site - more so in it's previous incarnation - would typically include qualifiers on posts regarding bands who engaged in or supported sexual assault/rape culture. I haven't seen these much here on Chorus, but Mex Temkin, founder of CAH, is one of these despicable people - complete with his own "wonderful" (/s) response. This accusation came to light in 2014, was vigorously denied, and from my understanding the accusation was withdrawn, but as always, I'm sure there is plenty of the story that's remained behind the scenes.

17. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

18. brothemighty

Trusted

Love this

19. blacktaxi2d

stop the fear mongering. now is the time to vote third party. Johnson and Stein are on the rise. you realize there are multiple layers of gov't so the DOOM candidate can't just destroy the world?

20. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Voting third party in any battleground state is throwing your vote away. if you're in a state that's already called, go ahead and do what you wish. It won't matter in the long run.

As for destruction, no one is saying that a TRUMP presidency would destroy the world. It would irreparably destroy our economy, our reputation amongst the global community, and likely our own personal safety both home and abroad. We're already suffering on the global stage just for having TRUMP up as a leading candidate.