Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Carbs • Page 5

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dadbolt, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

who the h*ck has time to juice all of those vegetables?!

2. Dog with a Blog

I would just make enough juice for the whole day in the morning. Also, you can juice before bed and put it in the fridge and it’ll keep until morning if it’s in a proper container. But yes, it can be quite a hassle.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

too much work.

angrycandy and Bloodsucker II like this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I can't believe those juices are like $10 pre-made

5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I only have time to milk the almonds.

[​IMG]

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

7. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I’m proud of you, JP.

8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

angrycandy likes this.
  9. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

Carbs

Dirty Sanchez, dadbolt and Ken like this.
  10. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Carb Your Enthusiasm

Bloodsucker II, Joe4th, dylan and 4 others like this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

This week Larry gets mad at a restaurant that has the audacity to charge for bread

12. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Fk carbs

angrycandy likes this.
  13. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

*Larry makes offhanded offensive comment about server's haircut being "butchy" at the beginning of the scene*

*a few minutes of Richard Lewis and Larry arguing over whether or not you can say "butchy" in 2017*

*server brings check to table*

*Larry opens check at table and looks exasperated*

"Excuse me, let me ask you a question. When did you start charging for bread?"

"Oh, sorry sir. We recently changed that policy a few months ago. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

"I was here just a week ago and I didn't get charged for bread. Believe me, I would notice if I was charged for bread or not. Free bread is the cornerstone of the restaurant experience. It's half the reason I even pick this place, is for the free bread. My doctor says I'm underweight so I come here and take advantage of your free bread policy. You heard of that keto bullshit whatever diet? Whatever the opposite of that is, that's my diet. I eat bread until I'm sick and I still can't put on weight. It's quiet the issue, believe me. So I'm not buying this whole "we changed our policy" story you've weaved here."

"I'm sorry, maybe your previous server was new and unaware of our policy change. Whatever the case, I still do have to charge you for your bread, and again, I'm sorry about the misunderstanding."

"Really? I didn't even order the bread! At no point did you ask me if I even wanted your bread. You just brought it out without asking. It's understood that if a restaurant puts something in front of you without asking, it's free. You ever go to a mexican place and get charged for chips and salsa? I don't think so. What? Are you going to start charging for napkins now? Am I renting the silverware to use while I eat? Where does it end with you people? Charging for bread? I don't think so."

"Okay, honestly sir, you really want to know what it is? It's because you called my haircut "butchy." You're an asshole. Who makes a comment about their server's haircut?"

"What? What's wrong with butchy? Butchy is good! I wish my hair could be described as butchy! I don't even have hair! You know what this really is?? You're discriminating against me because I'm bald! I have to deal with you bald-ists every day of my life, don't think I don't know bald-ism when I see it! I would like to speak with your manager about your bald-ism."

"You know what sir, no, you're leaving. You're causing a scene and there's no such thing as "bald-ism." If anything I'm an asshole-ist. I hate assholes. And you're an asshole. Go. I'm calling security."

".......Okay. Okay."

14. dylan

Bloodsucker II and Larry David like this.
  15. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Just had cheese fries with pulled pork and jalapenos. So good.

dylan, Bloodsucker II and Joe4th like this.
  16. Dog with a Blog

[​IMG]

Ken and dylan like this.
  17. dylan

welcome back. hopefully having carbs in your tummy will make you happy so you're less of a bully to me like you have been since you started that diet

Bloodsucker II, Dirty Sanchez and Ken like this.
  18. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

i did this but with beer its pretty much the same thing

19. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

you're the only bully on chorus, buddy

20. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

The failing Ken reverts away from his diet not even two weeks in.

Sad!

dylan and Bloodsucker II like this.
  21. dylan

Why does everyone think I’m a bully???

22. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't.

I was just screwing with you.

dylan likes this.
  23. Dog with a Blog

I do

dylan and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

you keep stealing my lunch money

25. dylan

Mr. Serotonin and Dirty Sanchez like this.