Capture Songs/ Spotify Recorder

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by TeddyWally, Jul 18, 2016.

1. TeddyWally

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is a way to download songs from Spotify? Does anyone have the knowledge about this topic?
    I'm asking because as you know, Spotify does not work when you're not online. And since i do not have the premium version, i'm looking for a way to collect my favorite songs on my laptop.
    I know that there are a few pages, which provide a downloading service. But the quality is not appropriate. I'm happy for every suggestion :)

2. GloryMary

A friend of mine recommend to use Audials Tunebite Premium :) You'll be able to downlaod your favorite songs with double speed. He said it's really easy to use. Just start the software while listening to the music you want to capture. Tunbeite will separate the songs automatically. I think you will also be happy with the quality! How to record Record Spotify Music Streaming to MP3

3. mescalineeyes

actually my pianos have always been teeth

that's piracy for all intents and purposes.

4. sponsor
  5. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Buying the premium version is a p.good way to do that. Or doing the free trial of Spotify and Apple Music and figuring out which you like better.

6. Cathy Brown

I just used a method to record Pandora Music Radio with lossless quality. I guess it is also effective for Spotify.
    And if you google it, there must be many programs can help you solve this problem.

7. amorningofsleep

SARAH LOGAN FOR UNIVERSAL CHAMPION

I used to with Audacity. Not sure if it still works or not.

8. Moraldikson Nov 10, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 20, 2016)
    Moraldikson

Have you ever tried to use some third party programs? Actually you can give them a shot. My favorite is Streaming Audio Recorder which is a great tool to capture or record Spotify music. And it makes it easy to convert Spotify to MP3.