Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Captain America: Civil War (Joe & Anthony Russo, 5/6/2016) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

my main worry is that RDJ literally has to have everything about him always

2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Hm. Yeah, if RDJ gets more screen time than the title character, I'll be bummed. I remain optimistic for now, though.

3. personalmaps

i'm also going to reiterate that jason is the worst person alive i can't believe he came after me like this

PyramidPostcard likes this.
  4. Oh man this image doesn't work right now, now I wanna see what this was.

5. Ryan Gosling, Michael B Jordan, Ryan Reynolds, and my man C Tatum are where my heart will forever be!

[​IMG]

6. :coffee::frog:

iplaydrums likes this.
  7. Tim

The picture in my post? I see it. Hm. Google "civil war twitter emoji."

8. personalmaps

OK THOSE ARE ALL RLY GOOD BUT CHRIS....IS....SO PURE

9. Yeah, apparently that site is down
    Site off-line
    LexCorp attacked! Working on the fix!

... ok, Googling.

10. They aren't showing up for me on Twitter. Like, I can see the screen shots people have taken of them — but it doesn't look like they're actually on Twitter anymore? Cause I can't find the source file. I would totally, *cough*, steal these — they're kinda amazing.

[​IMG]

11. Tim

They happened along with a Super Bowl ad. Maybe they'll be back leading up to the movie?

Now my new quest is to hunt these down for you, lol.

12. Haha, I hope so. I'll keep an eye out as well.

13. Tim

If it helps, this is apparently who was hired to make them?

14. personalmaps

Ok but....iron man 2

ChaseTx and Jason Tate like this.
  15. Haha, I found that too! I love that we're stalking looking for Marvel emoji.

16. ChaseTx likes this.
  17. personalmaps

I hadn't watched it in a long time and recently rewatched every movie w Steve and Tony in like, canon order for reasons (watching their love story unfold). I was hoping maybe when I was younger I just didn't "get" IM2 but wow nope just BAD.

18. Hah, it is. I think 3 is worse though. I re-watched it this summer and was so bored for almost the entire thing. Ugh.

Where did you land on Ant Man? :thumbup:or:thumbdown:

19. personalmaps

Ant-Man was fun but ultimately unnecessary to me. If he had been introduced when he was supposed to be, I might have liked it more? It just felt weird and shoehorned after everything else? Also it drove me crazy that Wasp could have just happened and Evangeline Lily would have killed it. I basically just kind of turned off the over critical part of my brain and enjoyed it more after that lol.

20. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

That pretty much sums up my exact feelings on Ant-Man. Except I still didn't like it once I tried to just enjoy it haha

21. Yeah, I was bummed that Edgar Wright didn't get to do his vision of it — that was what I was looking forward to most I think.

22. Hahaha. It felt just so ... meh. Like it was fun, I enjoyed the stupidness of it, but that was about it.

23. Meerkat

I didn't like Paul Rudd in the role at all. It just...very little about that movie was enjoyable to me

24. Did you catch Deadpool yet?

25. Meerkat

Nope. Waiting for it to hit our $3 theater. Or if I have time I'll catch it at discounting pricing before noon during the week. I'm excited though. I've heard good things.