Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Can't Swim - Fail You Again (March 10, 2017)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by indecipherable, Feb 10, 2017.

1. indecipherable

levitate levitate levitate levitate Prestigious

Check out their EP if you haven't yet.

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i think this is the only band on pure noise that has any women in it and they haven't even updated the promo picture on the website yet

(actually just did a search there is one more woman in every single other band on the entire label)

3. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I'm excited for this. P cool that there's a female in this band

4. Was browsing the front page of KL looking for a different album and the album cover drew me in to check out We Won't Sleep. Catchy stuff, that chorus is massive. Hadn't heard of them before but count me in for a listen when this thing releases.

5. drip

6. chuwaay

Album is streaming over at AltPress a week early...I really enjoy it. Gonna listen to properly next week so it can sink in tho.

7. Yeah, this was okay. Didn't expect much and wasn't disappointed. Went on a little too long for how one-note it is, but the singles are fun and I can see myself coming back to this a few times during the summer. Production is kinda cool, reminds me a lot of Ups And Downsizing, and sonically I feel like most of the album carries the vibe of Fire Away from that record.

8. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I've never liked this band before but a comparison to that album is a pretty great way to get me to check it out

9. Take it super lightly though haha. It's nowhere close to the quality of U&D. But yeah lot of these songs do remind me of a band that heard Fire Away and wanted to remake that song 12 times haha.

10. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

lol well, you've got my attention if nothing else

11. vidiviciveni

Trusted

Man I get mercilessly shit on for saying stuff like that on this site

12. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Good album! Nothing comes close to "Your Clothes" though. Will be spinning this a decent amount in the future.

13. latortuga

Regular

This album has been growing on me quite a bit!