Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Can’t Swim / Homesafe / Save Face Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Kellan, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

[​IMG]

marissalg likes this.
  2. emlantzy

Regular

Been waiting for this tour to be announced for about a month now, very stoked there's a date on my birthday that's close enough to go

3. marissalg

Trusted

I’ll take any chance I get to see Save Face.

4. Kellan

Chicago is going to be great, although I almost think Homesafe should headline. When the played Subt with Boston Manor in the fall 30% of the crowd left after a Homesafe.

5. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Same sort of thing happened when I saw Homesafe with All Get Out recently in Ohio. The next night in MI they had significantly less draw than the night prior, so maybe Can’t Swim has the most consistent draw and that puts them ahead on the billing here? I won’t pretend to have a clue how these things are thrown together, but it is interesting how things like that work.

6. Kellan

Interesting that it happened in Ohio too, I just assumed it was a hometown factor for Homesafe. I do think Can’t Swim are still more popular overall but I don’t know for how long. I think eventually the guy from Knuckle Puck will leave the band to focus on Homesafe, they’re definitely touring more right now.

7. Emokid79

Regular

I'm stoked that Overgrow was added to the Columbus date.

8. TDenverFan

Regular

Not that this is the best metric, but on Spotify Can't Swim have 180,000 monthly listeners, and several songs with over a million streams (Strangers has over 3 million). Homesafe has 40k monthly listeners and no songs top 500,000 streams. Can't Swim also have over double the Facebook likes.

9. Kellan

Getting into Youth Fountain now, they’re fantastic.

10. emlantzy Feb 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 14, 2019)
    emlantzy

Regular

Started tonight, here are set lists:

Save Face:

Homesafe:

Can't Swim:

11. TDenverFan

Regular

Huh, I thought Homesafe and Can't Swim would play longer sets than they are

12. emlantzy

Regular

So did I, I have friends going again tonight, I wonder if they'll add anything

13. Localman

Regular

Bummed Can't Swim aren't playing $50,000,000

14. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I’m at the Brooklyn show rn, I’ll see what insight I can provide

emlantzy likes this.
  15. darkstorms139

Regular

Can’t Swim added $50,000,000 and Winter of Cicada as an encore to the set tonight. I’m guessing they’re going off of the voting thing they posted before and it’ll vary by each date.

16. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

idk if Homesafe are gonna switch it up like usual but Mountain being on the set has me stoked

17. emlantzy

Regular

I hope not I haven't heard Mountain live since July I miss it haha

tumbleweedterror likes this.
  18. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Pretty sure Homesafe cut Suits and Ties, they only did 7 songs last night.

19. emlantzy Feb 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Feb 16, 2019)
    emlantzy

Regular

My friend who was there last night texted me and said they played it which is why I added it to the playlist, I know they didn't play it night one but I also wasn't there so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I just texted her she said they cut Sadistic Society big sad

20. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

AH okay! I'm not familiar with them but I saw it after you edited it so I thought they cut something when they really swapped, my bad!

21. darkstorms139

Regular

Homesafe added in Stranger tonight since I asked them to play it on twitter, they take that stuff seriously (my friend asked for time ain't free in Philly and they played that too) so if you wanna hear a song then go @ them.

22. emlantzy

Regular

if you didn't go to this tour you seriously missed out, one of the best tour packages ive ever seen

tyramail likes this.
  23. Morgan

Morgan

Anyone going to the Asbury Park show ? They’re gonna have some limited edition merch there and I can’t wait.

24. emlantzy

Regular

I'll be there!

Morgan likes this.