Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Camp Punk In Drublic Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Mar 26, 2018.

1. abear182

Regular

[​IMG]

Seems like great value for the line up you are getting!

GEM37 likes this.
  2. CTFFEMT93

Regular

I am so tempted to go to this but it’s a 10 hour drive minimum to Ohio from CT

3. red8ge

Regular

this is basically GOTJ

Cgarnsay likes this.
  4. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Caved. Booked a flight and a hotel for this today, hah. The line-up was too perfect (for me) to pass up.

Anybody know what the ride-share and/or taxi situation is in this area? Or should I rent a car?

JaytotheGee likes this.
  5. Cgarnsay

Trusted

red8ge likes this.
  6. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I’ve seen a majority of this lineup at least once before, but I am so tempted to book a flight and go to this. This looks so fun

7. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I'm hoping that the location (i.e., on a camp ground) means the bands will play later and for longer. I'll be pretty bummed if the Bouncing Souls and Mad Caddies only get like, 30 minutes.

8. Emokid79

Regular

rent a car. It's 45 min outside of Columbus, in the middle of nowhere.

9. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

$184 later, I got my tickets. Hah. Between the $20 service fees, the need to purchase a daily parking pass, etc. this wasn't quite as cheap as I was hoping...

But still. Insane line-up is insane, and I'm really looking forward to the weekend!

10. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

Set times are out! Really glad to see most of the bands get 40 minutes to play. Interesting that they have longer-than-average stage changes (30 minutes vs. a typical 15) but whatever... I'm really, really excited for the entire weekend!

11. GEM37

She haunts the roads

My guess on the extended changeovers is to give patrons more time to stand in line for beer.

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

alkalinexandy likes this.
  13. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Not sure what they were thinking with those idiotic comments but I think the festival made the right move. As for replacements, Descendents and the Vandals are pretty great.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  14. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Vandals made the most sense, seeing that Joe is DJing the festival already. I’m surprised they weren’t on the lineup to begin with

15. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Fully agree that the Descendents being on the bill will up my enjoyment of this exponentially. I'm not a huge Vandals fan these days, but... It's okay. I'll definitely be wishing it were Me First the entire time, but I get it. Probably hard to get a replacement on such short notice.

There's a DJ? How have I seen nothing about this? I know they just added some contest where you could win $500 and spend 1 hour hanging out with Fletcher from Pennywise... I'd give them $500 to NOT hang out with him. Haha.

Cgarnsay likes this.