Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Camp Cope - S/T (April 22, 2016) Album • Page 13

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by TheBaroness, Apr 25, 2016.

1. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

I just want to make sure it hasn't been put up yet, but are pre-orders live for the RFC pressing for the self-titled? I see it's getting released on 9/8.

2. MegT585

Trusted

No they said info will be released about it soon though.

crunchprank likes this.
  3. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

sean_rugy and MegT585 like this.
  4. MegT585

Trusted

Anyone going to see them in Brooklyn tonight?

5. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I haven't been this excited to see a band play in a long time, next Friday can't come soon enough.

6. MegT585

Trusted

The fact that I am seeing them tomorrow is making it really hard for me to concentrate at work today. Also- I think I am going to get them a gift to bring tomorrow. They lost all of their luggage so have no clothes, gear, etc. I feel awful for them since this is their first US tour and not a fun way to start out.

7. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Was half drunk tonight walking home and air guitared the shit out of this the whole way. This album is so so so good man. West Side Story is just something else. The whole thing is just something else.

sean_rugy, local_corn and MegT585 like this.
  8. local_corn

an existential crisis mixtape

meg, was footscray station your doing??

CarpetElf likes this.
  9. MegT585

Trusted

Indeed it was. Got to hangout with Georgia and kelly for a few hours before the show yesterday and asked if they would play it. I'll post pics later!

JBoch, sean_rugy and local_corn like this.
  10. MegT585

Trusted

image2.JPG
    image1.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG

So I have been talking to Georgia on instagram frequently for weeks and she was actually nice enough to meet up with me and my friend on Saturday. (I am the awkward girl in the Pinegrove shirt and snapback). We hung out for a few hours before the show, I gave her a gift card to help with their lost luggage. I helped provide support as she tried to call the airlines literally 65 times. Both Georgia and Kelly though were two of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met. I didn't really get to interact with Thomo much (except after they played I helped her pick out and taste American beer) and she was also incredibly nice and grateful. Their actual show was amazing and they even played Footscray Station for me, which I guess they rarely play. I am just so stoked for them and the success they are getting. They deserve every single part of it.

Ps. I also talked to them in the van quite a bit about the new album....said it should be out as early as February and they will be recording it this October. They also promised me they would be back in the US again doing a full long tour in April/May next year.

11. John

Trusted Prestigious

was at last night's show. they were great.

MegT585 likes this.
  12. sean_rugy

assuming they don't have copies of their LP with them?

13. John

Trusted Prestigious

there weren't any out on the table. had a t.

sean_rugy likes this.
  14. sean_rugy

thanks! I cannot wait to see them tomorrow.

side note: also super excited to see Katie Ellen, I loved Chumped.

MegT585 likes this.
  15. MegT585

Trusted

they told me they sold out of all their copies the first night. Definitely picked up the tshirt tho.

16. manoverboard365

Trusted

I hope they get more copies to sell soon, my show is on the 25th. Will definitely be picking up a shirt too.

Ah I can't wait to finally see them!

17. sean_rugy

that was so so good and they are the nicest humans on the planet

MegT585 likes this.
  18. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'm assuming they work their own merch table? Ahh I'd love to have a quick convo with them!

19. MegT585

Trusted

Yup they do!

20. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

At the show right now unreasonably excited to finally see this wonderful band.

MegT585 likes this.
  21. manoverboard365

Trusted

at what point in the night do Camp Cope go on? For my show next week they are one of four acts on the bill. Do they go on first or can I show up late?

22. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Support openers ya dumbo

23. MegT585

Trusted

At my show they played first. I would just get there early. Every band they play with is also awesome.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  24. manoverboard365

Trusted

Maybe 10 years ago I'd see the openers.....but I'm 30 with a demanding job, can't just tell clients I'm leaving the office early to see some random bands I've never heard of before lol

25. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Last night they played 3rd and went on about 2 hours after doors, if that helps. Only worriers was after them, if you have worriers on your bill.

Amaaaaaaaaazing show, can't wait for them to come back.