Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Butch Walker – “Descending”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Butch Walker has released his new song, “Descending,” at the Wall Street Journal. You can stream that below. The song also features Ashley Monroe.

Walker and Monroe first met when she did a guest vocal for an album he was producing. The two hit it off, remained in touch, and vowed to write a song together. On a recent flight to Los Angeles, Monroe and Walker were texting “about the struggle of survival,” when the plane started making its landing.

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Whoa, this is fantastic.

3. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

Is it August 26th yet?

4. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Song owns

5. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Ashley Monroe has now done duets with Butch Walker and Will Hoge. Butch Walker and Will Hoge are both favorite artists of mine and have the same birthday. Coincidence? Probably.

Butinsmallsteps likes this.
  6. alexjlow

Regular

This is stacking up to be one of my favourites of the year based off the first 3 songs released.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  7. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

Butch Walker was probably my favorite live show I've ever seen also plays the soundtrack for alot of good times and love I've had in my life. For his music, I am forever grateful.

8. Joseph Pepe

This dude can literally do no wrong. Incredible song.