Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Busted Tease This Friday

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Hallowsandhoots

formerly alligator blood Prestigious

Can't wait

3. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

@SpyKi @WhosBroden? are stoked!

Interested to see where this goes compared to the other single which I wasn't a fan of.

Want some big guitar driven song.

4. Hallowsandhoots

formerly alligator blood Prestigious

From the way they introduced it last week, I'm guessing it's going to be "One of a Kind"

5. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I don't think we'll be getting many, if any, big guitar driven songs. They're going synthy with this I think.
    How did they introduce it? I'm guessing its a song we haven't heard yet.

6. Joe DeAndrea

Regular Supporter

Preorder outlets have it coming out November 11. Hope it's not just a placeholder.

7. JamesMichael

I'll be disappointed if that's the case I know they want to try something new though. How will that translate live I wonder?

8. SpyKi

The three songs they've played so far have worked out pretty well. You seen the cover? Definitely gives an 80s/synthy vibe.

9. JamesMichael

Yeah seen the cover and I got the same vibe too. I suppose they have a better chance of getting some traction on the radio in the direction they have chosen over pop rock since that isn't doing too well these days. I mean whilst Mcbusted had a good run tour wise I think I only heard Air Guitar on the radio a handful of times.

10. SpyKi

Matt's just responded to someone on Twitter saying there's no song like their old stuff on the album.