Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Burial Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Fuuuuu, the more I listen to "State Forest", the more it just feels like a MOOOOOD. So much atmosphere and depth, like the most complex and emotional film being played out, in audio form. I love it

2. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

State Forest is the best ambient track he's ever done in my books. Solid 8 minutes of heaven in my eyes.

zmtr likes this.
  3. username

hey you lil piss baby

“Claustro” is one of his best tracks, full stop. I’ve been listening to it so much these last few days.

4. zmtr

Trusted

5. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

this is dumb tbh. i look at all those singles and ep's as their own thing and don't really need/want them bundled together.

6. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, outside of offering an easy starting point to the uninitiated I don’t really see what this is accomplishing. I imagine the original releases were structured/chosen with intent so this seems to undermine that?

7. username

hey you lil piss baby

The sequencing rearranges it all though, maybe there *something* to the way it’s been assembled.

yung_ting likes this.
  8. PauLo

43% Burnt

It'll be easier to listen to them all on streaming I guess. Fingers crossed that it's kind of like a full stop on the end of this part of his career and he may go back to full length albums...?

Wishful thinking, I know.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  9. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

10. zmtr

Trusted

Pretty awesome

11. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  12. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

so good

13. atlas

Trusted

I want to listen to this comp in my car on a long drive bc I've been getting into garage/UK dub recently starting with Burial and I've only really dug into Untrue so far but my car speakers fucking suck ass and my doors make this weird rattling noise whenever I turn up the bass even a little bit. Ugh

14. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

bummed about no "Indoors" but I'm very happy he's compiled all of this onto CD. shit's never gonna leave my car

15. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

New?

16. PauLo

43% Burnt

New shit...

Crisp X and Rowan5215 like this.
  17. Rowan5215

YOO

18. Rowan5215

yeah I can get behind these songs, good stuff

find it absolutely hilarious that he released an entire new project before "Dolphinz" is even out lol

19. PauLo

43% Burnt

Rowan5215, Crisp X and cherrywaves like this.
  20. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

Man this new Burial is fucking awesome.

How is this thread not blowing up, I am actually boggled.

Crisp X likes this.
  21. cherrywaves

Trusted

Is it out?

22. cherrywaves and Rowan5215 like this.
  23. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

This is pretty good. I definitely feel like it's more uplifting than most Burial

24. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

Enjoyed this a fair bit. Been listening to his entire discography in recent days after only being familiar with a couple of his releases so I’m looking forward to revisiting this soon

25. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

New EP!

JoshShulkin and Crisp X like this.