Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Burger King

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by SEANoftheDEAD, Aug 18, 2016.

1. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Has anyone tried that whopperito jawn? Burger King is having an identity crisis.

First hot dogs. Then cheeto mozzarella sticks. Now Whopperitos. What's next?

2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

While I won't try the Whopperito because it looks/sounds disgusting, I appreciate that they're being creative.

3. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Sucks. @Mods close this thread.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  4. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Don't like BK?

5. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Chili dogs are bangin'

6. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Whopperito was the most degrading thing I have experienced. Hot dogs make sense but I haven't tried them. Don't want to try the Mac and Cheetohs.

But the Whopper is a damn good burger

angrycandy likes this.
  7. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Chicken Fries or bust. Mostly bust.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  8. Michael

Regular Bitch

I haven't had BK in years.

9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Lol couldn't agree more!

10. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I am a burger snob, and I love BK. Only fast food burger I'll eat. Maybe that makes me human garbage. Also, all zesty sauce everything.

Would never try a hot dog, but I don't see how a Whopperito is gross. Cuts down carbs, I'm game.

11. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I might have to get a whopper for lunch

12. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Hot dogs are good there, only the chili dog though.

13. ChaseTx

I don't see how it's any weirder than Sonic or Steak & Shake having hot dogs

Although those are better restaurants

14. Shrek

I don't think it's "weird" I just have seen photos of BK dogs on reddit and the like that have been near-vomit inducing

15. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

What?

Sonic is better, I'll give you that, but their hot dogs are lower level, my dude.

16. ChaseTx

The Sonic chili cheese coney is a pillar in fast food

17. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Maybe I just have a shitty sonic? I wanted to like it so badly.

18. ChaseTx

I worked at Sonic for a year in high school and still eat it. I've never had a problem with them at any Sonic

19. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Maybe I'll get some for lunch. Which ones are your go to?

20. ChaseTx

You mean hot dogs or the whole menu? Can't go wrong with a regular chili cheese coney with mustard and onions. Sometimes I switch it up and get a Chicago or New York dog.

Ken likes this.
  21. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'm asking about both. I was thinking about the chili cheese and the new york dog. Is 2 hot dogs too much for lunch? Any secret beverages or menu items I should order?

22. ChaseTx

I usually get a sonic burger and tots. Chili cheese tots if I'm splurging. Two hot dogs is doable, or at least would be for me. As far as drinks, they have more customization than maybe any other fast food place. I like the strawberry cranberry limeade or raspberry limeade, but you can add lime, cherry, vanilla, chocolate, etc to whatever soda you want. Apparently chocolate Dr Pepper it's something people like, but I've never tried it.

Ken likes this.
  23. Shrek

MAKE A SONIC THREAD, YOU HEATHENS.

/s

SEANoftheDEAD and ChaseTx like this.
  24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Good tips. I want to try chili cheese tots and I'm curious about the different limeade flavors. I agree about the chocolate Dr. Pepper... seems off, but I've heard good things.

ChaseTx likes this.
  25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

@Ken They have a "$5 Boom Box" special right now. You get a Jr. Cheeseburger, Hot Dog (any specialty dog you want), tots and a drink for $5. It's a pretty good deal, especially considering that the hot dog alone is like $3.

Go for a Cranberry Limeade to drink.

Ken likes this.