Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bunbury 2018 - Cincinnati, OH - 6/1-6/3 Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ALT/MSC/FAN, Jan 25, 2018.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

[​IMG]

2. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Literally every bigger artist I want to see in one weekend... Jack white, blink, foster the people, Royal blood, Andrew McMahon, Manchester Orchestra!!! This festival was made for me!

3. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Now THAT'S a lineup! Everything Everything, LANY, blink, TFB, 3EB, Andrew McMahon damnnnnnnnnnnn

4. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Tier 2 early bird tickets are up right now if anyone is interested.

5. TMS2787

Trusted

Plz plz plz b182, Posty, MO and AMITW on the same day.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  6. ALT/MSC/FAN

If Blink 182, Third Eye Blind, Fitz & the Tantrums, and The Front Bottoms (and some combination of Foster the People, Young the Giant, Coheed, Manchester, and Andrew) are all on Friday, I will totally make the drive for this.

7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

this is so bad lol

8. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

This is easily the best festival lineup I have seen for 2018. So many jams will be played. Idk man, this website confuses me.

9. Emokid79

Regular

So stoked on this. I will be in Cincy for a few days. This on Friday and Sunday, NFG on Saturday, and Dead and Co. on Monday. My summer is made with those four days.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  10. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

This is one of those "if it were right in my city I'd go to it, but fuck no would I ever travel for this" festivals.

That being said? It's cool seeing another festival attempting to do something at least a little different from the rest.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  11. ALT/MSC/FAN

Like, I'd probably go to this if Blink and Third Eye Blind are on Friday. That might just be enough for me.

12. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

the only acts i'd actively want to see are manchester and TFB

13. SPine

Trusted

This festival is a lot of fun. It's right across the street from the Reds stadium. I went the year The Killers/ Florence headlined. May try to go to a day of this. It falls on a big concert weekend in Cleveland though. Jack White is already playing here. Foster is too

14. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

If they can do blink, incubus, dropkick, 3eb, coheed.... id be happy

alkalinexandy likes this.
  15. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Blink, Incubus, and Coheed on the same day would almost be enough to sell me.

Emokid79 and Cgarnsay like this.
  16. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Going for Coheed staying for Dropkick and Jack

17. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Chainsmokers, Griz, and Arizona have to be on the same day for the electronic kids.