Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bullet Journaling/Planning Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by lish, Aug 29, 2016.

1. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

Anyone use a planner or bullet journal? Any tips/hints/fun tricks?

2. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I'm planning on starting one very soon, so I'm curious to hear if others use one.

lish likes this.
  3. chris

Trusted Supporter

just learned about this recently. I have too many notebooks and a planner, I need to like tortch them all and just formalize under one single book haha

4. lish

I have my new notebook and miscellaneous supplies to start this whole bullet journal thing...

but I can't bring myself to write in this fresh, clean book.

Help.

5. chris

Trusted Supporter

haha had the same thought last night when I picked one up. What notebook you pick up?

6. lish

Leuchtturm1917 with dots in royal blue. I still haven't written in it. I'm starting to have perfectionist procrastination on this and I feel like that's exactly the opposite of the point of this. lol

7. chris

Trusted Supporter

I think I bought the same one but in black. And yeah I feel the same way but I kinda totally fucked up a section on my month of September spread so no going back now I guess haha

8. lish

I just made my monthly spread (drew an actual calendar, since a list wouldn't work well for me) and my damn thumb was sticking out when I drew a line. And I drew a few too long. Ughghghghghghgh

But aside from that, it looks pretty cool. I have a feelings tracker, but I still need to make a habit tracker for the month. I don't have any daily spreads, but I think I'm okay with that since I don't have much that comes up over the course of a day.

9. lish

There's a sale at www.notedian.com until the end of September. 20% off, and they have Leuchtturm notebooks! Code is septsale16. I'm probably going to grab a couple and some ink for my fountain pen because I'm becoming that kind of person. :|

10. J_Brown

Is the bullet journaling still popular just as it was before?

Leuchtturm 1917 is fine, but I prefer something smaller like number 8 in the list below The 8 Best Notebooks for Bullet Journaling for its "crafted" eco-friendly design. As for me, such notebook attracts less attention and is suitable for any workspace desing