Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bug Reports (Public) Bug • Page 9

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Snewt

Does whatever a spider can. Prestigious

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but...

I don't think I've ever been able to get links copied from Tweetbot for Mac to properly paste into a post for Chorus. Each time it looks like a blank line was inserted instead of the copied link. The only workaround (that I've found) is to open the link in Safari and then copy from there before pasting here.

2. It's because for some reason Tweetbot sends metadata and not plain text, I'm not sure why they do that. I use a TextExpander shortcut to paste in plain text to get around it.

Snewt likes this.
  3. Jamie Dagg

Master of not knowing what the hell I'm doing.

Not sure if this is the right place to come for this, but money was taken from my account for the monthly supporter membership as usual but I don't have access to it. Any idea what's happened?

4. Weird, let me take a look ... I'll get that fixed asap. So sorry about that. No idea what happened there.

5. Jamie Dagg

Master of not knowing what the hell I'm doing.

No worries! Just kinda weird haha.

6. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Hey @Jason Tate, page two is missing from the entertainment forum. You can access it by hitting next/previous though. IMG_9492.PNG

7. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Ah, ok. I noticed it last night and figured I'd mention it.

8. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Mobile Forum being weird for anyone else currently? Hamburger menu won't pop out, the 3 dot button on post titles isn't there, when I hit the "like" button it opens a huge "are you sure you want to like
    This post?" Button.

9. What os? Nothing going on on our end

10. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Sorry, I closed out and reset my safari (iOS) and it's fine now!

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Is this how longer usernames are supposed to look on mobile? I am on Safari.
    IMG_1646.PNG

12. That name comes right up on the edge of the allowed, shit.

13. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

That makes sense. It's not preventing me from reading posts, so it's cool. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a bigger issue. Thanks.

14. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

Hey, can't seem to get to page 2 lol. Same thing if I go to page 3, etc., I don't see page 2. Seems to only happen on pages with the forum lists, not within an actual forum board. I'm able to get to page 2 though if I click on next on page 1, or previous on page 3. I'm on Chrome on an Android.

Screenshot_20170322-222636.png

15. It's on purpose cause "next" exists.

ramres likes this.
  16. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

Oops, apologies, really should've looked at the other posts about this.

Jason Tate likes this.
  17. ncarrab Mar 28, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 28, 2017)
    ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Since last week, when using Chorus FM on my phone, I can't view the response/reply box (photo attached). I use the Google app, and always have and never had this problem until last week. I'll be able to see first line or 2 of a response but then response box remains covered up so I can't see what I'm typing and it won't let me scroll down.

Attached Files:

18. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

been having problems opening twitter links - removing the ref_src data or mobile. tends to work, but not always. firefox on android 7.1.1, doesn't seem to happen on desktop.

Attached Files:

19. What are you clicking when that happens? The Twitter embed?

20. I don't know why Chrome is doing that. I can't figure out what they changed, but there's no reason it should do that ... I didn't change anything on my end. :-/

I've heard a few people ask about it and I can't find anything documenting what they would have done that would have changed my basic text box. I'll look into it some more.

21. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Lately when I post an image, it won't let me post the image itself, it tells me that I need to enter a valid message. I can get around that by pasting the image directly into the reply box twice, and then deleting the first image. Any ideas?

22. [​IMG]

Testing.

23. Hmm, I don't have that issue.

Are you on mobile or a desktop?

Do you use the insert image button itself?

What browser?

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

When I use chrome on Desktop.

I just paste the image directly into the reply box.

For example, in Google, I copy the image and then paste it directly in.

This time it worked fine though :embarrassed:
    upload_2017-3-28_18-37-1.png