Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bug Reports (Public) Bug • Page 8

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 30, 2016.

1. This should be fixed. I'm not sure what the hell happened with why that stuff was being cached as hard as it was — but, I think I got it all.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome. Just tried it out again with Chrome and didn't run into any problems at all. Haha looks like I just wanted to add one more thing to your to-do list today!

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

@Jason Tate a few folks have noticed that clicking on something in the alerts is redirecting them to incorrect posts. It'll be something from the alerts, but not the one that is clicked on.

4. Still?

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I didn't notice it when I clicked on this, but I know a few folks were saying they were still having issues early this morning.

6. K. Let me know if it comes back. There was a weird caching bug yesterday.

7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

not sure if this is a bug or what but when i try to upload a cover photo the pop up box just infinitely loads and im stuck on a white page

8. How big is the image? Can you send me the image? I can test. Make sure you have "remember me" checked on the login page.

9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

it goes white before i can even get to the option to put an image in, i havent picked what im gonna actually use yet haha i wanted to test it first. i didnt have remember me checked on the log in page so ill try that and maybe a different browser, my chrome has been acting up in general lately outside of this site

10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

update: it worked! just had to check "remember me." and now i have a beautiful cover photo

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Just to revisit this for my own mind's sake.... I went into my Paypal account a few days after this and realized I had a -$0.50 balance on my account. I think that was the issue the whole time. :poop:

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Just wondering if you saw this, @Jason Tate

13. Yeah, iOS 10 changed how they handle that whole dealio. Not sure if there's an easy fix besides not expanding the text box on text insertion like I do on the desktop. I'll make a note to look into it.

14. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Hey @Jason Tate there's some crazy spam stuff going on in the General Forum. There are multiple threads popping up consisting of strange characters.

Jason Tate and marioeatworld like this.
  15. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

NVM. Garrett got it.

Garrett L. and Jason Tate like this.
  16. THanks!

17. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

I can't seem to stay logged in on mobile, despite always checking the remember me box. If i navigate away from the page more than about 10 minutes, I'm logged out again when I come back.

18. Do you accept cookies?

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

@Jason Tate Is the search function down on mobile?

Also on mobile, when I try getting to the second page in the Entertainment forum using buttons, it only directs me to the third page.

20. I'm not seeing either of these errors. Is this still happening? What happens on mobile when you search?

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Search is back up. just wasnt there at all yesterday. this is what I'm seeing with the other one. i don't see the issue in any of the other subs .

Screenshot_20161108-071720.png

22. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

Sorry if you already are aware of this @Jason Tate, chorus.fm is down for me. Forums work fine though!

23. Yeah, sorry about that. I was doing a quick server update and messed something up. Haha. Everything should work again now.

24. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

Ahah, cool. Glad it wasn't a big problem!

25. I mean, I almost had a heart attack, but that was my fault for being stupid. Haha.