Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bug Reports (Public) Bug • Page 6

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

When I click on the comment bubble with the DJ Khaled on the main page it just brings me to the article forum as opposed to the actual article. I noticed this with some Tom Delonge article he other week (It actually didn't have a thread).

I'm currently on an iPhone 6 using safari.

2. You caught it before it syncs.

3. Brandon339

Newbie Supporter

I don't know if I'm just missing something, but every time I try to upload a cover photo, it pops up with a blank window. I've tried using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on a late 2013 Macbook Pro. I've attached an image of what's happening when I click the button.

Attached Files:

4. Make sure you accept cookies and have "remember me" checked.

Brandon339 likes this.
  5. Brandon339

Newbie Supporter

I knew it had to be something simple. Thanks!

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

Soundcloud embedding is broken for me because of HTTPS on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, Mac OSX Yosemite:

Attached Files:

7. Fixed. THanks.

8. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

is it possible to make the notification window not go away after clicking a link? I usually try to open all my notifications in new tabs all at once, it's a bit annoying having to re-open the notifications again over and over.

9. If you right click → new tab on the blue link itself within menu, it should stay open.

10. mescalineeyes

yeah that works. oh well if you ever get around to it and it's not too much work it'd still be cooler with cmd-click but I'll make do for now ;)

11. mescalineeyes

this has also been happening on the mobile site on my end. the logo on top is missing.

Attached Files:

12. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

i've been having issues pasting on mobile firefox on android. it used to be that i had to go to "more options," type some text, and select that to even get my browser to recognize that there was a textbox there (might be the way firefox handles that, normally long-pressing just selects the text above the box), but now when i do that it doesn't think i have anything on my clipboard. only happens with this site afaik. not sure what's up with that.

13. What if you clear the cache? I dunno why it would be doing that unless some kind of blocker is on maybe? Not an issue with our code.

14. mescalineeyes

okay, so super weird: I have to turn off my content blocker to see the logo. Even putting chorus.fm on the whitelist doesn't help. Oh well, glad that's figured out, then.

15. That's weird. It's just called logo.png. No reason for that to be blocked. Make sure the https is in there maybe for whitelist? Just a thought.

16. devenstonow

Noobie

Not sure if it's been pointed out, but I'm seeing this issue at the bottom of forums.

[​IMG]

Page 2 is missing

On Chrome Beta on Android N preview on Nexus 6P

17. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

It's meant to be that way, just hit "next"

Jason Tate likes this.
  18. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

on mobile, I can't paste text from application on my phone into a comment?

19. Should be able to, I do it all the time ...

20. ncarrab Jul 30, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 30, 2016)
    ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Sorry if this has been brought to your attention (didn't read entire thread) but is anyone else having the issue on their phones (iPhone 6S) where you go to click on the upper left menu icon (in the Forum.chorus.fm) and it quickly flashes the menu then goes away? For instance, if I have a notification, I'll click the icon and can't get into the menu to click on notifications because it'll flash briefly then go away.

This happens often. Sometimes I just double click out of my Google app and then it works fine, but sometimes it doesn't.

21. I have never had this happen to me. I'll keep playing. What version of the os?

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Pretty much all versions (currently 9.3.3) and ironically enough, it happened to me again checking for this notification. Happens a few times a week. Maybe because I'm using Google app instead of Safari?

23. FTank Aug 6, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 7, 2016)
    FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

@Jason Tate - is it just my eyes being weird, or did some of the text on the website go from bold to not bold today? I can't even tell the difference between read and unread followed threads anymore, and I feel like usernames used to be bolded and now aren't...please tell me I'm not going crazy.

edit: I should mention an important detail - this is on Android. Desktop site still looks the same to me.

edit 2: Looks like it's an update to Android for Chrome that did it... very strange.

24. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

this happens to me from time to time too (i close out firefox and start again and it goes away). i'm on Marshmallow

25. Weird, yeah, I didn't change anything.