Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bug Reports (Public) Bug • Page 5

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 30, 2016.

1. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

when clicking on a notification to go to a followed thread, sometimes my browser (Chrome) will randomly scroll back halfway up the page instead of taking me to the new post
    (pretty sure i'm not hitting the scroll wheel on accident, haha)

2. This happens to me to. I think it might because of images and other embedded stuff loading, but I'm not sure.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  3. Yeah, the issue is that the page link takes you to the right post, but if there are images and stuff in other posts in the thread, it will load those after and that ends up moving you around. It's annoying but I don't know of a fix for that because of the media and images. After it's loaded if you hit refresh, since the URL has the "#post-119918" or whatever in it already, it'll jump you right down to the right post. I wish there was a better way, but the media stuff really throws it off.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  4. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

ohhhhh, that's what that is

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

NPR embedding doesn't seem to be working. Testing below:

Edit: Nope. Maybe it's just my browser? Can anyone see it?

6. They disabled their SSL certificate for some reason. I don't know why. When they fix their shit it'll work again. Haha.

7. MereReplication

When I'm trying to sign in on Internet Explorer 11, the sign-in area becomes opaque to the point where the text is almost impossible to see:

[​IMG]

8. Mehhhhhh. Yeah. It's got issues. Have you tried their latest? I think it's called "Edge."

9. MereReplication

Edge is pretty good. Stuck with IE at work, though.

10. IceStationZebra

Regular

This may not be a bug but when I'm NOT logged in, the forum loads instantly.

Once I log in, it crawls to a snail's pace.

Have you heard of this issue before, Jason?

Thank you in advance for addressing my concern and helping me improve my Chorus.fm user experience.

11. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

@Jason Tate, on my phone (Android) I'm unable to go to the second page of followed threads, as seen here:

Attached Files:

12. Click "next."

13. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

14. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Here's something I just noticed using iPhone SE. I can't see a page 2 button in portrait. If I rotate into landscape it's there, but then I rotate back to portrait and it's still missing:

[​IMG]

15. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

same thing as my question, just click next

16. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I knew that, but I'm still guessing that a button should be there since it appears in landscape.

17. Nope.

18. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Whoops, just scrolled up and saw your post. Sorry!

19. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Some news posts in Article Discussion don't appear on the chorum.fm homepage for me unless I click "View Original" in the forum post. Not sure if others are facing this but as I check the main page a lot its a slight inconvenience.

20. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

In the last week or so I've noticed my "first unread post" links aren't working for threads I haven't visited in a while. Clicking the thread title just goes to the first post in the thread

21. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

This isn't a bug, but it really bothers me that the featured ad for Less than Jake's live album said it was recorded in 1994. It was definitely recorded in 2001.

22. The copy comes straight from Vinnie, I copy and pasted it from an email, I'm not really sure what the 1994 is in reference to tbh.

23. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Weird!

24. Not a bug, but the links for the Riot Fest post are switched, had to click on Chicago to go to the Denver page. Hope they tracked my computer so they know Chorus sent me there though! would love to see the site able to work with more stuff like Riot Fest :)

Jason Tate likes this.