Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bug Reports (Public) Bug • Page 26

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 30, 2016.

1. September 8, 2020 - 11:17 AM

Seeing some weird issues with our hosting provider today. A few intermittent errors of not being able to connect or pages loading without the CSS loading. This is not on our end and we've reached out to see what's going on.

I'm aware and keeping an eye on it.

Elder Lightning likes this.
  2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

This is what the site has been looking like in my iPhone (via Safari) for more than a week now. Everything is tiny. It makes it basically unusable. At first I thought I switches to the desktop version, but no, that option is still there and looks different.

EE65C953-7DAF-4983-A8F4-E70202A8DEE8.png

3. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

upload_2020-12-3_18-25-23.png

just set it to ... more than 50%

4. Jason Tate Dec 3, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 3, 2020)
    Do you have your zoom set to something that's not the default?

What iPhone size? (12/max/etc.)

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  5. The Lucky Moose Dec 3, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 3, 2020)
    The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Jason Tate and mescalineeyes like this.
  6. [​IMG]

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  7. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Little bug here (at least I don't think it's intentional): if you've scrolled down the news feed with infinite scroll so you're on "page x", then you click an article and click back, you can't see above that page anymore. You've got to reload the page if you want to see what was above it.

8. Marx&Recreation Dec 21, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 21, 2020)
    Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Possibly a bug question for me so I'm posting it here:

Just got a new laptop and for some reason I can't seem to view tweets on this site. There's just a big blank space where a tweet would be in someone's post, as if the tweet isn't loading at all.

It's a Dell XPS, and I'm using Google Chrome with AdBlocker and McAfee security. Is this a bug or some setting I can change somewhere?

edit: site works fine on my iPhone so it seems clearly an issue with the laptop specifically

Richter915 likes this.
  9. My guess is the adblocker or McAffee extensions. Some as lockers by default block Twitter.

Marx&Recreation likes this.
  10. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Twitter itself isn’t blocked, just the embedded tweets on here (don’t know of another comparable forum where I can see if it’s universal). Is that normal?

11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Getting stuff like this on mobile

Imgur Image

Cameron, irthesteve and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Same.

13. Reported it and on it.

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Perfect was just about to post about it

15. As of 7am (PT) on March 9th. This should be fixed. If it's not, please try clearing cache if need be.

Please let me know if you still see it.

Fricking ads. :-/

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  16. Doesn't look like anyone reported any issues today.

Sorry about that. So very annoying.

17. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Was just coming here to say it seems to be fixed! Haven’t gotten any of those pop ups at all today.

18. It looks like Instagram embeds are being a pain in the ass again.

I will take a look at this and try and get it fixed ASAP.

David Parke, RJ Knorr and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. lava890

Regular Supporter

I am having an issue on mobile with two different browsers. I’m a supporter, but ads are showing in the forum (but dark mode is working). I changed from PayPal to the direct processor last month. It does say my next annual renewal is March 2022, which is accurate.

20. Could you do me a favor and try logging out and back in? It should be fixed now.

Sorry about that, the "change" from PayPal to Stripe sometimes is weird because PayPal will, on a delay, be like "nah, canceled!"

21. lava890

Regular Supporter

That worked. Thanks!

22. Great to hear. Sorry about the inconvenience.

23. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

About once a day, the forums seem to go down on me for 3-5 minutes and things hang on me. The main site loads fine when this happens. Finally waited long enough to get an error :-p. This often results in me accidentally submitting duplicate comments
    Screenshot_20210420-101301_Chrome.jpg

24. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

@Jason Tate having a bit of a problem logging into the main site. The ad banner on my mobile is blocking the login portion. I’ll update with a screen shot. I am using safari on mobile.