Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bug Reports (Public) Bug • Page 19

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Halloween by Hunny. Didn’t think to try anything else. Oops!

2. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

@Jason Tate the shop link on the home page goes to a 404 page for me. It looks like it's still linking to the pride page.

3. Good catch! Thank you. Will go fix.

4. Rolling out a fix to this today. For some reason Apple Music's API is giving me a 503 error and they've been unresponsive (shocking) to help fix it. I've instead fallen back on Spotify's API for searches in the meantime and it seems to work pretty well. Had to write an entire new portion of code, but it should be usable now and having both API's available could be helpful in the future. Now if I can only figure out what the fuck is going on with Apple Music. :-/

David Parke likes this.
  5. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

I was trying to load the site on my iPhone and it would load the dark theme then immediately load the light theme.

It kept jumping back and forth until I was able to get to my account preferences and uncheck the auto theme detection.

6. Let me check. Wonder if something got changed.

RJ Knorr likes this.
  7. I should be fixed now. Sorry about that!

RJ Knorr likes this.
  8. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

I see this on the home page FYI:

upload_2019-11-11_13-8-58.png

9. David Parke likes this.
  10. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

It looks like none of the embedded tweets are showing up for me. Is there something on my end that I should try?

8F823150-C89D-4E2C-9F70-36BE1DB41368.png

11. Do you have a content blocker on?

RJ Knorr likes this.
  12. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

Damn good call. I did just download one last night

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

All embedded Instagram posts are looking like this for me. Any ideas? Turned content blockers off.
    9EE50E26-24A8-4FDF-A1DB-201390E70011.png

14. I’ll take a look. Could be an Instagram issue.

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Apparently updating the Instagram app got it to start working again

16. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Twitter posts are showing up like half cutoff.

I'm on Android using the chrome browser

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Happened to me too for a few days! I ended up going into Chrome's settings, Privacy, Clear Browsing Data, and checked off "Clear cookies and site data". Fixed it for me. I had to select to delete from "All time". Tried clearing from the last 4 weeks only but it didn't help

Richter915 likes this.
  18. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

What the heck that fixed it! So strange

Thank you!

RyanPm40 and Jason Tate like this.
  19. RyanPm40

Still having really annoying issues on Chrome for Android where if you try to go back and enter text before a word you've already written, it often jumbles up or completely deletes words and/or letters, and I just saw it mentioned in the Nintendo thread, too. I think I remember mentioning a long time ago that it was a known Android bug? Maybe? @Jason Tate

It's a Galaxy S8+ running Android 9

20. 806309 - chromium - An open-source project to help move the web forward. - Monorail

This is the last thing I saw related to that. I'm assuming it's still this?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. After yesterday’s iOS updates (Safari on iPad and iPhone), I’m having to triple-tap to jump to the bottom of a page. I think I remember that happening after a previous update as well but I can’t remember when.

22. Yeah that was a big they introduced in a previous version of 13 and then fixed. That’s super annoying.

23. clucky

Trusted Supporter

For the past few days Twitter embeds have been busted on Android for me. Does my phone have some weird problem or is something with the Twitter embeds not playing nice with Android?

24. RyanPm40

clucky likes this.
  25. RyanPm40