Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bug Reports (Public) Bug • Page 15

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 30, 2016.

1. It’s cause the big next button goes to it. Saves the space instead of duplicating it.

2. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Been having trouble navigating to the forums (or really anywhere) from the homepage on iOS all day. It seems to work fine if I just open a tab that already has the forums open, but from the home page I can’t get anywhere. Hope this helps

3. Shit, I see the error. Fixing.

4. This should be fixed for moderators now fyi.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  5. Anyone played with this recently, did it get fixed with the Pixel?

6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Nah, still an issue on my S8 with the Google keyboard in Chrome. So dumb that they haven't addressed it yet

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. So stupid. I don’t know what to do about that. :-/

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. RyanPm40

Hey it's not your fault! I'm just surprised there aren't more people on that bug report you had linked out to. They probably just don't see it as a big issue because nobody's complaining. But it definitely happens in other places too, not just here!

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. That at least makes me feel good. Haha.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. Yeah, this is weird. Will look into it today. Thanks!

FTank likes this.
  11. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Lol I just noticed you had posted about it in the same thread I got the screen shot from a few minutes before I made my post so I deleted mine.

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. I think I got it fixed. Weird af. Not sure why it all of a sudden was doing that.

:shrug:

yeahrightdude likes this.
  13. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Anyone else suddenly having issues scrolling the message box on mobile? If I quote a longer post, I can't scroll down to type my reply in. Have to hit "more options" to get the larger message box

14. What phone?

15. clucky

Trusted Supporter

16. Hmm. I’ll look tomorrow. I tested it in Chrome and it worked right. Sorry about that.

17. clucky

Trusted Supporter

My phone might just be throwing a fit. It's easy enough to work around I wouldn't worry about it unless others are reporting the same issue

18. I know what it is. I made a change to fix something on iPhones and other devices, but Samsung does weird things with their browser so I should be able to fix it tomorrow if it’s what I think it is.

clucky likes this.
  19. RyanPm40

Random thing I just noticed: I just got a notification for someone quoting my post even though the quote was from 6/29 and I already saw it. Wonder why that'd be?

20. That is weird. Not sure why that would happen. Unless someone new quoted it ... it shouldn't at least.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. RyanPm40

Huh, weirdly it's gone now. When I looked at first, it showed up under "Yesterday", but things look fine now

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. The bug I’ve seen recently is when I go to edit text, I can’t drag the select handles in comment editing. So for example if I double click a word and the handles come up, I can’t drag the front handle up and if I go to drag the end handle, it just shoots down to the end of the paragraph I’m on.
    Edit: in case I’m not articulating it well: https://share.icloud.com/photos/01jGMXF9YDVgISH9qOFmTmf2g#Home

23. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

That happens to me on mobile but not on a computer

David Parke likes this.
  24. Can’t believe i left that crucial detail out. Yes, mobile only. Oops.

25. AFAIK it’s a iOS 12 bug.

David Parke likes this.