Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bug Reports (Public) Bug • Page 10

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Jason Tate, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Interesting.

Some images, depending on when/where/how they're hosted won't work quite right with how I grab them and run them through a proxy (nerd speak!). If you right click > copy image address and then use the little camera button when posting, that is a way that should make sure the right URL gets used.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

yeah, opening the twitter embed, usually by specifically clicking the timestamp.

3. Hmm. That's on their end then, cause I can't control what's in their embed that I know of. I'll look to see if I can find anything online about that. I haven't seen it on my end, and that's really weird.

4. Spam bots have really picked up over the last week or so! Can't remember, do you have an "I'm not a robot" prompt when users create new accounts on Chorus?

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. Yep. Lots of stuff involved, have you seen many that got through or just the ones you can see as a mod?

6. I've seen somewhere between 5-10 make it through and spam the forums this week. Mostly happening in the Music forum from what I can tell, but a few ended up in Entertainment as well.

7. Thanks. Hard to get them all, but compared to what doesn't get though, not bad ... thanks for zapping them for me.

8. Oh, btw, unrelated: Chorus just surpassed 1m posts!

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. devenstonow

Noobie

Super weird bug right now. I copypasted something from a Reddit comment last night with Reddit is Fun. Now, if I try and copypaste anything else into a quick reply on mobile, the copy from last night shows up. Even if I've copied something else. But literally, only quick reply on this website is where this is happening. Not sure if it's on your end or my end; I'm on a Pixel XL using Chrome Beta.

10. devenstonow

Noobie

nevermind, I was using an old version (~1 week) and updated and it works now

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I can't see embedded pictures and Instagram posts anymore, on Safari (OSX and iOS)

12. Do you have a content/ad blocker installed?

The Lucky Moose likes this.
    SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  14. The Lucky Moose

15. Do you have any extensions installed? Or does your work/somewhere block certain websites?

The embeds are working fine, so there's something going on on your end.

16. The Lucky Moose

No and no. I'll just wait a few days. Thanks!

17. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

The notifications and general info area shifted for some reason.

Edit: This is fixed now. Seems like the Buy an Ad button was just added.

Attached Files:

18. Yeah, was my fault. Changed some code to swap that out and it changed my regular quote to a curly quote and messed it up. Should be fixed now as soon as the cache all resets.

LuigiPeppercorn likes this.
  19. ReginaPhilange Jun 29, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 29, 2017)
    ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Edit button doesn't work for me on iOS 10.3.1, using Chrome (whatever the latest mobile version is)

Jk. Works for the most part editing this now. Wasn't working for the A1 thread though earlier

20. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

The menu button on the home page isn't working for me on Android (as in it doesn't respond when I click it). If I move to a news article I can open it but just not on the front page

21. Looking into it.

22. Fixed. Thanks for pointing this out!

MFA likes this.
  23. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Is there a reason why I seem to have trouble posting gifs here? I feel like I've had problems before. Not sure if it's a site thing or an imgur thing but I tried in the post below and couldn't get it to appear.

https://forum.chorus.fm/posts/1171937

24. That's actually a video embed and not a gif from IMGUR.

25. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Weird. I thought I read that changing from
    .mp4 to .gif was how you posted as a gif and not the html5 version. Oh well.