Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bug Reports (First Beta Testing) [ARCHIVED] Bug • Page 9

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Melody Bot, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Can you send a screen shot? Not quite sure what this is ...

2. Ah, on iOS, let me look.

3. There's nothing weird with it the code, and it works on Safari. I'll have to download and try Chrome a little later today to see if I can replicate this.

4. Can you edit the URL and test?

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

6. It's because AP.net doesn't allow embedding of images from other sites if I remember correctly.

Does it work now? (I moved it to Imgur.)

7. irthesteve

I'll have to wait for another embedded post. Once it loaded in my reply box, the original showed up as well. I'll report back

8. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

I'm not sure if I'm imagining this, or doing something to cause it, but I think lately when I've opened to last new post it's automatically scrolled up a couple posts. Not sure if it's really happening though, will start paying more attention

9. This happens occasionally for me too.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  10. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Maybe it's scrolling up to the oldest unread post?

11. Well, shit. wtf. It didn't used to do that. Let me look.

12. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Yeah, confirmed. Randomly scrolls up like 2 posts when i go to newest unread post

13. My guess is your device is still loading media or embeds.

14. irthesteve

Not a bug, but a question. The "Shift+Alt+S" to post reply works at my home, but not work. Could it be Chrome vs Firefox?

15. irthesteve

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

I have to clear my cookies when I attempt to use the forum on my laptop at home or my desktop at work. I can get here on my phone with no problem. I see others have experienced this, though I didn't really see a resolution.

17. Yeah this is bugging me and I'm still looking into it. I hope to have an answer soon. Basically it doesn't like multiple devices on at the same time from the same IP and I'm not quite sure why. I hope to have that fixed by the end of the week.

18. To fix a bug I'm probably going to break the insert link / insert image / insert video buttons for a little bit. So there's no need to report those for a bit. I'll post again when done.

19. This should now be fixed once all the caches clear.

20. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Not sure if it was just weird timing, but my Android phone was not wanting to log into here with a valid password at about 2pm today. I was alerted of invalid password attempts, but with the correct one, the login just hung at "forum.chorus.fm/login/login" until I opened the main forum page in a new tab, and then I was in.

Just checked again, and it seems fine now, so I dunno if there's a bug there or if there was something weird with the server or my browser at the time.

21. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

The News and Opinion thread doesn't actually show up in the music forum for me. I can search it and find it but it's not actually there

22. Logged out looking at it ...
    [​IMG]
    I see it? You sure you don't have a prefix selected?

23. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

oh now it makes sense. didn't realize it was remade

24. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Tweets aren't embedding for some reason. I think its on my end. I use Google Chrome and have the following extensions running:
    - Adblock Plus
    - Disconnect
    - HTTPS Everywhere
    - The Great Suspender

I know its one of them because in incognito mode it loads normally. Haven't figured out which but I figured most of those are pretty popular extensions and shouldn't cause to much of an issue.

Screen Shot 2016-03-19 at 4.16.12 PM.png

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.