Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bug Reports (First Beta Testing) [ARCHIVED] Bug • Page 5

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by Melody Bot, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I just got trophies for insta, facebook and twitter all at the same time!

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Haha, I know. I was more responding to the previous posts and noting that you probably fixed it, hense me getting all the notifications at once

3. lol. I know. :-)

4. Going to make some permissions changes, so if something goes wonky with badges and viewing threads - no need to report it until I post again. BRB.

5. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Dunno if that's related to that, but I noticed that Supporter badges seem to have reverted to Prestigious ones

edit: sometimes? idk it says supporter again who knows. guess it fixed, not seeing it where I was before.

6. Ok, permissions should be set properly now.

7. When cutting down a longer quote, the window view zeroes in on the cursor, which is good-but not when I want to drag a selection up towards the beginning of a quote. I'm not able to drag a selection backwards to achieve my goal, the top of my window prevents me from going more than a line or two. I'm using Safari.

8. Haha. It's letting you know it's working!

9. I'm not sure I understand — is this when you're selecting a post? Like from a thread? Or once it's in the reply box? Like you have a big reply and you're editing it?

10. Yes, sorry. I'm trying to cut a large quote down in the reply box and having issues making the selection.

11. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Prestigious

I'm not about to read through six pages of posts to see how many other people have reporteed this, and I'm assuming the search bar height is supposed to conform with the Follow Thread button, but mine's cut off. Using Windows 7, Firefox, 4 y.o. Lenovo laptop.

[​IMG]

12. What did you first click to get to that screen?

13. Awesome. Fixed. Now that people are following and have more followers than me and my 3 test accounts, there's new things I messed up to find! :thumbup:

Wharf Rat and Jacob Tender like this.
  14. OK, time to tackle Firefox. Curse you Firefox. Curse. You.

15. This was super annoying. But fixed.

stnewton likes this.
  16. Yeah, I think I'm being dumb and brain-dead tonight, can't quite replicate what I think you mean.

This part? Selecting with the mouse?

[​IMG]

17. I recalibrate some of the trophy stuff. I had a few in their from before that I ended up removing because they weren't working right, like I had this "staff" trophy before I decided to go with the word moderator for now instead. So it gave Ryan and Craig extra 500 points by accident.

18. Yes. Here I started the selection at the end of the quote. I then wanted to drag up to the point just after the section I wanted to keep. The following screenshot shows what my screen does when I click. Instead of seeing the full quote, the window view focuses in on my pointer, then locks in place. What you see selected here is all that I could actually select because I couldn't scroll with my selection.

[​IMG]

19. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

@Jason Tate What happened to the ellipses to the right of a thread that let you choose "go to first unread post" "go to last page" etc? it disappeared for me! I noticed today. I tried android and iOS.

20. [​IMG]

Those? I didn't change anything?

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I keep unsubscribing from all emails but still get a lot of them.

22. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Ok I logged in on android but I see it hehe sorry. As for iOS, where am I missing it ? On iPad mini 2

23. On the larger screen layout that information is under the circle arrow on the far right. It shrinks to the dots on smaller screens.

lightning13 likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.