Buffy the Vampire Slayer • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by TedSchmosby, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Rowan5215

Can I measure your tree?

agreed, most rewarding viewing experience I've had. the Fool For Love/Darla double act >>>>

2. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

3. K0ta

Trusted

I'm watching this show for the first time in my life (????????????????????I KNOW???) and I feel like I needed this in my childhood.

4. I wish I could watch it again for the first time

Whalejaw and K0ta like this.
  5. EASheartsVinyl

Trusted

[​IMG]

Contender and K0ta like this.
  6. K0ta

Trusted

Is Xander this stupid throughout the whole series or just these first two episodes? Also the line about not being man enough I was like oh yeah this was the 90's.

7. EASheartsVinyl

Trusted

His personality and..... Xanderness stay pretty similar, but they tone down a lot of his worst characteristics.

Some of it is super dated for sure though, so yeah be ready for that.

K0ta likes this.
  8. K0ta

Trusted

Willow is so cute and sweet I want to protect her at all costs

figureitout, mad and ChaseTx like this.
  9. I need to unsubscribe from this thread before I'm tempted to do a full series rewatch. I just did Angel a few months ago.

10. K0ta

Trusted

Buffy rules. She comes into the series having already been a slayer for ~year, is confident, sassy, doesn't really give a fuck, and strong. I'm loving how she goes hunting one night and Giles is like "after you assured me you wouldn't" and she's like "yes I lied I'm a bad person move on" lmao. Like no shits given. I feel like so many shows do the whole "she's just discovering her powers! now let's spend 2 season developing this protagonist's confidence" thing and this completely subverts that. I'm so here for it.

11. EASheartsVinyl

Trusted

Mmmmmmm Giles.