Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Budweiser Made in America 2016 Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by mgiannotti, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Matthew

Regular

They were excluded from the live stream I think

2. EngineDown

formerly known as chill yoshi

Said the organizers made it feel like two separate fests

3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Lineup is fucking awful this year. Jesus

4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yeah, it really sucks, i was banking on chance headlining (since he didn't have a philly date) and even if not philly is close enough i had planned on going

no way now, really, really bad

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

upload_2017-5-1_13-52-15.png
    For those curious. I'll still wind up going for the event, I guess, but man that blows

6. TMS2787

Trusted

I posted A thread and then I deleted it because I saw a festivals thread. Overall, i don't think it's terrible but far from great. It seems way less diverse this year compared to the last couple of years. Which blows. I've never been to MIA and I won't even think about going this year.

7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I'm baffled at how bad the alt/rock list is. I guess the shit that came out last year about it being two different festivals was right, we at least used to get a lot of smaller Philly bands. This year we have what, fucking Beach Slang???

8. cwhit

mannequin pussy and downtown boys are amazing choices for the token rock groups of the festival

9. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

yeah MP is good but most of those bands will go on at like 1 PM when I'm not even there

10. cwhit

very true
    ugh, this whole thing is such a huge bummer.

11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I 100% don't want to go the EDM heavy day but I also don't want to go to the obnoxious J.Cole heavy day. I'd assume Jay Z is one day and J.Cole is the next. Probably Chainsmokers with Jay Z? Idk its going to be a shitty crowd regardless

12. fbrrocks

Trusted

Flor is and indie pop band they rock and are fbr check them out