Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

BTS - You Never Walk Alone

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by helenedwards, Mar 3, 2017.

1. helenedwards

enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #61

courtesy of Spotify

[​IMG]

South Korean boy band
    washed up on these shores
    at least it's not Psy
    a re-release of their second album with 4 new tracks
    a lock for worst of the week

2. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I’m listening to their newest album now and I know nothing about them. Track 1 is...wow.

3. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

She was too old to post about her favorite band?

4. Tides

@IMTides_

I'm a pretty big fan of (pretty much) everything BTS have put out, so I hope you're enjoying it! Love Yourself 結 Answer is pretty great, the only song I'm not big on is "전하지 못한 진심 (Feat. Steve Aoki)" but the rest is all very good and enjoyable.

"Euphoria", "Trivia 起: Just Dance", "보조게" (maybe "Dimple" in English?), "Fake Love", "Trivia 轉: Seesaw" and "고민보다 Go" are the songs I like most on the album, but there's a lot of really good stuff so I could have named pretty much the entire thing, and I'm sure others would have different tracks they like more.

xapplexpiex likes this.
  5. Richardtij

I'm a pretty big fan of (pretty much) everything BTS has put out, so I hope you're enjoying it! Love Yourself 結 Answer is pretty great, the only song I'm not big on is "지지 못한 진심 (feat. Steve Aoki)," but the rest is all excellent and enjoyable. This was my first group with which I started studying k-pop culture and Korea. BTS is indeed the most popular K-pop group in the entire Korean music industry, reaching plant international. All this we found out from a website with the latest news in the Korean industry. It's not just about groups and actors.