Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bruce Springsteen Wrote a Song for ‘Harry Potter’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. This isn't the first time that info has popped up, although it may have just been a fairly reliable rumor before. Wonder if the song will ever surface

3. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

As I said on twitter, add this to the list of grievances committed by the Harry Potter film franchise.

4. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

That so would not have fit. I don't dislike the Boss, but he's straight-up red-meat American. What's the word I'm looking for? "Magic", that's the one. Bruce has never released anything fantastical I can remember. Just...weird.

5. Craig Manning

6. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Good Boss album, I know you love him a lot! Most ppl do. But it still wouldn't fit. I love Rolling Stone giving "Magic" five stars, brings the lulz. Not a classic by any stretch, but solid as hell for sure.

7. Craig Manning

Haha, I'm mostly joking. But I bet Bruce could have conjured up something that would have worked really well in the closing credits for one of those movies. He's got range that goes a long way beyond "red-meat American."