Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine (NBC) TV Show • Page 76

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I’m sort of excited to see what they do with this show, and also worried for it. I’m glad I’m not making the calls on it because I would not know how to move this forward.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This is one of the most progressive comedy shows ever probably, I fully trust the writing staff to have a good approach

3. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

they should just make the last 7 seasons a daydream of Jake's he had while he was watching Die Hard in the breakroom of the Public Works department and all the cast are his coworkers. just pick up season 8 with him waking up and everyone being trash collectors

solxace, CarpetElf, 333 GANG and 8 others like this.
  4. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

NGL I would totally go for that.

CarpetElf and 333 GANG like this.
  5. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I will be disappointed if it’s anything but this now

imthesheriff and CarpetElf like this.
  6. César Sea

I wonder what they were gonna do before, do you think those episode will ever be seen?

7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

No, because they were not made.

CarpetElf, RyanPm40 and imthesheriff like this.
  8. César Sea

Oh whoops, I missed that when I read it ahaha

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

10. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

At least sounds like they understand how serious this is. Hopefully that means they won't brush it off with just a single episode

RyanPm40 and 333 GANG like this.
  11. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I saw something online from a bunch of younger people saying "what the cast really means is they're waiting to do the show when they won't get any backlash!" and then went on to say "good, I hope this show gets cancelled, it's trash for portraying cops like this" and other stuff.

It really really gets under my skin. It's like people are trying so hard to hate stuff and be idiots at the same time. They want so badly to be viewed on the right side of things that they just blanket hate anything to do with subjects that they deem are horrible. That kind of close-mindedness is extremely troubling and self-destructive. People like that don't look at things critically and adopt extreme biases based on mob mentality.

It also gets to the point where suddenly they believe nothing can be created or talked about when it comes to those subjects. It don't understand these types of people.

(I'd like to point out I'm not defending cops or anything to that degree, just the show.)

12. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

They should address the problem in Die Hard that Al shot a kid.

13. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

You know, when you're a rookie, they can teach you everything about bein' a cop except how to live with a mistake.

14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

And then him shooting the guy at the end is a triumphant moment, he's finally brave enough to discharge his weapon again lol

15. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Are you still upset about your mother's, how you say...............sex

Kowabunga, Mother!

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

This bothers me the most because what guy did he shoot? How'd he get there!?

17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Lol yeah wasn't it the guy that got hanged from the chains? He's just magically alive again

CarpetElf likes this.
  18. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

YUP. bothers me every time haha

tdlyon likes this.
  19. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Lol there’s a remake of the show in Quebec

Smittzerland and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I would totally watch that, hahaaa

22. Anthony_ Aug 21, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 21, 2020)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

It is, like, so eerie to see everyone's doppleganger in that video lol. Like they kind of made them look too much like the original cast.

CarpetElf likes this.
  23. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I'll watch it to see how it is, but I probably won't love it as much as the original.

Yeah the only one who is pretty different is Amy.

24. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

25. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

also I don't know much about Quebec's demographics but making Amy and Rosa white seems pretty yikes, especially since they stayed true to Terry and Holt being black

iCarly Rae Jepsen and mad like this.