Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine (NBC) TV Show • Page 58

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

The reason for the change doesn’t really matter to me. He was funnier in earlier seasons than now and that’s all I care about, not if it’s a realistic or believable change.

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m not current yet but Raymond Holt has been and always will be a treasure.

3. mad

I was right. Prestigious

the weirder this show gets the better it is imo

4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah in general the weirder almost any comedy show gets the better, honestly

I Am Mick and Wharf Rat like this.
  5. The Lucky Moose May 11, 2019
    (Last edited: May 12, 2019)
    The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Yeah I disagree about that, I don’t like it when sitcoms become increasingly absurd

RyanPm40 and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  6. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Yeah I still think this show is hilarious tbh. Some eps might not be as strong as others but me and my gf still get plenty of laughs out from watching it.

ChaseTx and The Lucky Moose like this.
  7. The Lucky Moose

I mean yeah, same.

8. The Lucky Moose

I also don’t really judge individual episodes of sitcoms ever, that’s not really the point of sitcoms if you ask me

JamesMichael likes this.
  9. Anthony_

“Weird” doesn’t always mean “absurd”. Although it does a decent amount of the time.

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I personally like Holt being more a part of the gang and Rosa being more vulnerable but still Rosa, only so much you can get from Holt being bougie

11. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Also Holt and Kevin are always perfect and we need more and more of them

12. Next season is supposed to be 13 episodes. Hope they increase it to 18 again.

Anthony_ and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Seems weird to order a bigger episode count in the middle of this season only to lower it even more than S6 was initially. Wonder if that's a bad sign for the future of this show.

14. The Lucky Moose

Probably

15. Anthony_

I wouldn’t be surprised if they plan this as a final season even if it isn’t announced as such. Honestly any good show on NBC should know to just operate that way by default at this point.

16. The Lucky Moose

I mean, this is a show that has been revived once already. It wouldn’t be too surprising if it didn’t survive long.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I wouldn't be mad if next season is the last. 7 seasons is a lot, I don't know how much further they can (should) push it. I just hope it's a planned final season with a proper finale

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Finally got to watch this week's episode (I'm in Spain), and it was wonderful. Not sure why there are any complaints, tbh, it's exactly like past season heist episodes.

Wharf Rat, ChaseTx and Anthony_ like this.
  19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Seven seasons is pretty typical for a sitcom to end at, I wouldn't be mad if it ended. It's already starting to feel like the later seasons of Parks & Rec where the story was kind of naturally winding down

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Wow, solid two episodes to end the season. Didn't even realize we were getting back to back episodes. Awesome to see so many old faces

21. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Wow two fantastic episodes. This season was great. I had no idea it was ending toda . I could watch atleast two more seasons

22. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Welp just watched the last episode first on my DVR because I didn’t realize there was 2 episodes.

23. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Also Holt is the best.

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah, incredibly strong ending for the season. Even though it was only these two episodes I was happy to see a bit of an arc, I think that's what this season was lacking for the most part. I still loved this season just about as much as the rest of them though and can't wait until next year

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I really wish Pimento had shown up for this lol

and spoiling all the characters who came back at the end of "Sicko" with the end credits right before they appeared was hella annoying, The Good Place has done that too a couple times. this was a great finale though

RyanPm40 likes this.