Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine (NBC) TV Show • Page 37

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I knew I would get Rosa cuz I love romcoms, being bisexual, and wearing black

ChaseTx, chewbacca110, cybele and 5 others like this.
  2. I started watching this show last week and I'm loving it

3. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

3A4F3035-1913-4D33-BB53-643AA7C5FFE6.png

B-)

ChaseTx and imthesheriff like this.
  5. Marx&Recreation May 21, 2018
    (Last edited: May 22, 2018)
    Marx&Recreation

Trusted

The timestamp has to be my favorite cut-away joke

mad likes this.
  6. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I had a B99 dream last night that I was Jake and Amy and I were having trouble reaching the handle of a very tall projector screen. Once we finally got it down with a tape measure, she went to high five me and I thought it was funny to "high five" her other hand instead. It still makes me laugh to myself now, it was awesome.

7. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Boyle was incredible in the finale.

Kingjohn_654 and imthesheriff like this.
  8. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit, why did I sleep on this show for so long? Burning through the first season right now.

I got so annoyed when Terry said Truffaut's Breathless was his favorite cop movie when Godard directed it, and I just hit the party episode:

"But Truffaut wrote Breathless, and I've always considered movies a writers medium."

DEAD.

9. mad

I was right. Prestigious

happy watching, guys! it gets better with each season

Kingjohn_654, Mary V and imthesheriff like this.
  10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

the start of season 3 was pretty rough but right after the first 8 episodes, it's been pretty great.

I Am Mick and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Stephanie mentioned on Spontaneanation that the reason that Rosa's voice is different from her own is that her voice happened to be hoarse when she auditioned, I feel like it fits the character well but it's fascinating how random it all is
    SPONTANEANATION with Paul F. Tompkins podcast on Earwolf

mad, Jake Gyllenhaal and ChaseTx like this.
  12. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah this is my first time listening to Spontaneanation

13. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

I was so shook when I first heard her talk in her normal voice. She’s probably the most talented actor on the show after Andre

14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

chewbacca110 likes this.
  15. drewinseries

Drew

I don't know why I slept on this show for so long. I've been binging like crazy. On S5 now. I think S2 and S3 have been my favorites so far.

16. drewinseries

Drew

Like, I still laugh to myself about Captain's callsign in that chopper episode. "Velvet Thunder" gets me every time.

Wharf Rat and mad like this.
  17. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

"velvet thunder" was my display name on twitter for like a solid month ahaha. so good.

Wharf Rat and drewinseries like this.
  18. drewinseries

Drew

I can't think of it and not laugh. Captain Holt is such a great character. The smash cut of his and Kevin's wedding is so great too. "Great, we're married!" then cut back. Brilliant. My gf and I are loving this show, kind of bummed i'm on the last bingeable season currently available.

imthesheriff, Wharf Rat and mad like this.
  19. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Andy Samberg on Returning to NBC With ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’: ‘It Feels Like Home’

As for what to expect for Season 6 in the show’s new home, creator Dan Goor joked that “One, we’re 13 episodes instead of 22; two, we can curse and bleep it; three, we can pixelate; four, one character will be animated, we will have one character be animated this year.”

During the panel, moderated by “Nine-Nine” guest star Marc Evan Jackson. Goor said that in the upcoming episodes, “We’re really excited to see what Jake’s [played by Samberg] married life is like. I think we’re really interested in the idea of having fewer episodes and are there arcs we can do, is there a crime we can explore across all of those episodes in a more detailed way?” He also said he wanted to dive deeper into addressing social issues, something the show tackled this season with an active shooter episode and Rosa coming out as bisexual.

20. mad

I was right. Prestigious

animated character eh :chin:

21. drewinseries

Drew

Man, I just saw The Box from S5, good god so many good Holt moments.

22. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

They weren’t allowed to bleep or pixelate stuff on Fox? Those were basically used as their own jokes when Arrested Development was on there

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

maybe the animated character will be like on Lizzie McGuire,maybe the whole show is just Lizzie McGuire now, Jake kinda looks like Gordo

24. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Rosa could 100% pass as a grown up Miranda

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  25. chris

Trusted Supporter

I'm off work this week been re-watching random episodes, fully crying to the ep this season where Rosa comes out as bi so this has been a good Thursday night for me

Serh, mad and imthesheriff like this.