Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine Coming to NBC

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 14, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Thank God. All the garbage that gets renewed and they cancel this?!? Amazing.

sebastianrcgr and Larry David like this.
  3. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

Noice!

4. Pooch

Regular

for the love of God bring back The Expanse

xapplexpiex likes this.
  5. gabe

gabebravo.com

[​IMG]

6. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

The Last Man On Earth too please and thank you

littlejohn and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  7. bodkins

Trusted

Wait. That got cancelled? Whhhhyyy?

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  8. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Because Fox fucking sucks and chose to overpay for a shitty Tim Allen show instead of keeping their great shows

9. bodkins

Trusted

Damn. I must’ve missed the announcement. That’s ridiculous.

Larry David likes this.
  10. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

Honestly at the end of the day, I don't think it will turn out as an over pay. As much as it pains me to say it, there has been a huge conservative outcry to get that show back and Roseanne has been a success so far showing that this could be to. Plus Last Man standing appeals to an audience that will actually watch TV and not watch it at a later date through their website or on demand and I think that's what networks want, people tuning in live.

macbethfan likes this.
  11. CMilliken

Trusted

Great news. Still wanting The Mick to find a home somewhere. What’s up with networks canceling their best shows? Kinda annoying.

12. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

This. Most people back in my hometown barely know how to use their DVR, much less network-specific streaming apps. Some use Netflix, but many watch TV on a schedule like the old days.

13. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

No. It's because Fox is a business, and if your show does poorly in the ratings, it has to go. Fox aren't going to lose money to keep a show on because a very small group of people like it. Last Man Standing was ABC's second biggest comedy before they dropped it for money reasons. Fox did a smart thing.

Pooch likes this.