Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

BROODS Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Colin Your Enthusiasm, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Didn't know they had a new single until today. Evergreen was very solid looking forward to new material.

2. FrankOceansEleven

bucks in 6

Haven't heard the new single yet, but Evergreen was really good. I usually prefer more uptempo, exciting electronic artists like Purity Ring and Chvrches, and Evergreen had a little of that, but Broods is a slower burn on most of their debut.

Does anyone think Four Walls sounds like a song you'd hear on the radio in the mid 2000s? Love it.

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Not really into the new single. I found the full length to just be okay.

4. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I know they worked on Troye Sivan's album, which I really enjoyed, but I've never actually listened to BROODS. Should probably change that

5. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Meg Myers just posted their new single on her twitter. She opened for them on one of their recent tours. Pretty awesome stuff.

6. FrankOceansEleven

bucks in 6

Anybody listened to the new album yet?

7. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I thought it was pretty good. There wasn't a song on it I liked more than "Bridges", but I think it was an overall better album. I haven't really gone back to it since release date.

8. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

I have and i like it. Need to revisit it tho. Free is such a jam.

9. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Broods you say?

[​IMG]

10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I guess I enjoy the band, and the new album, but I honestly just wish I was listening to Lorde instead most of the time, hah

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

12. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

They play 20 songs on this US tour, pretty great. Only song I wish they had played was Medicine.