BROODS Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by DejaMoi, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Colin Your Enthusiasm

Not everything means something. Prestigious

Didn't know they had a new single until today. Evergreen was very solid looking forward to new material.

2. FrankOceansEleven

bucks in 6

Haven't heard the new single yet, but Evergreen was really good. I usually prefer more uptempo, exciting electronic artists like Purity Ring and Chvrches, and Evergreen had a little of that, but Broods is a slower burn on most of their debut.

Does anyone think Four Walls sounds like a song you'd hear on the radio in the mid 2000s? Love it.

3. Henry

KPP Moderator

Not really into the new single. I found the full length to just be okay.

4. sponsor
  5. Meerkat

Officer Hot Prestigious

I know they worked on Troye Sivan's album, which I really enjoyed, but I've never actually listened to BROODS. Should probably change that

6. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Meg Myers just posted their new single on her twitter. She opened for them on one of their recent tours. Pretty awesome stuff.

7. FrankOceansEleven

bucks in 6

Anybody listened to the new album yet?

8. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I thought it was pretty good. There wasn't a song on it I liked more than "Bridges", but I think it was an overall better album. I haven't really gone back to it since release date.

9. Colin Your Enthusiasm

Not everything means something. Prestigious

I have and i like it. Need to revisit it tho. Free is such a jam.

10. amorningofsleep

Jim Cantore Fan Club President

Broods you say?

[​IMG]

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I guess I enjoy the band, and the new album, but I honestly just wish I was listening to Lorde instead most of the time, hah

12. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious