Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

BROCKHAMPTON - Iridescence (September 21, 2018) Album • Page 26

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by tdlyon, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Omni

Regular

I think I'd actually prefer some solo projects from them over another BROCKHAMPTON album right now. I especially want Dom, Bearface, and Kevin solo projects.

2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Joba EP please

3. Ehh. Gimme more Brockhampton, please

4. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah as much as I love Brockhampton I don’t think most these guys could carry a whole solo album haha

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I actually like American Boyfriend better than any single brockhampton album

beachdude, FrankieThe4th, ECV and 2 others like this.
  6. Lots of people love his solo work, which is understandable, but I'm not one of them. Would be most interested in a Dom solo release.

7. tdlyon Mar 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 20, 2019)
    tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Kevin and Romil have been at Electric Lady Studio in NY for like two months now, it's definitely a Kevin solo project. Fucking stoked, his two solo albums are amazing and I'm really excited to see what some of the other members can do as solo artists too (though I definitely thought they'd finish this new trilogy before this phase started)

8. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

yeah kinda wanted the trilogy finished ngl, I feel like if they all go off and do solo stuff and come back like a year later they'll wanna do something completely different and never finish this trilogy. but more music is more music

9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I just want some new music

10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

They honestly seemed pretty burned out with the group by the end of the Iridescence cycle, maybe they needed to split off for a while before they regroup for the next BH project

beachdude and Omni like this.
  11. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

american boyfriend had a huge impact on my life and I need another kev album

12. SincerelyEmma

Same. I discovered that record totally by accident when it dropped on streaming and I'm consistently surprised by how much I still listen to it years later. Super nostalgic.

13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Picked up iridescence on vinyl this weekend, I adore this album. I want more Brockhampton but I’m happy with some solo stuff from Kevin. Dom is the other member I’d most like to see a solo release from.

14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

It actually seems like Dom has something solo coming out too judging by his Instagram so you may be in luck lol

waking season likes this.
  15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Omni, Rowan5215 and beachdude like this.
  16. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

waking season likes this.
  17. CobraKidJon

yeah everything about that sounds great

18. Omni

Regular

sounds amazing. can't wait to hear the whole thing.

19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Sounds like a Gambino song lol. I'm really fucking stoked for this album though

20. Smage

lo mein connoisseur Supporter

Is it a kevin solo album or brockhampton? Cause Romil quoted the post saying "we're back"

21. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking it's a Kecvin solo album that Romil produced.

Omni, waking season and Smage like this.
  22. CobraKidJon

23. irthesteve

I like everything about that

24. CobraKidJon

yeah I enjoy everything about it and it just seems like something kevin wanted to direct.

25. irthesteve

maybe he's joining the band