Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Broadway Calls – “Meet Me on the Moon” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Broadway Calls have released a video for “Meet Me on the Moon.” The song comes from the band’s upcoming album, Sad In The City, due out on July 10th.

Track Listing

1. Never Take Us Alive
    2. You Gotta Know
    3. Sad In The City
    4. Always On The Run
    5. There’s a Glow
    6. Take Me Down
    7. Radiophobia
    8. Slick New Truth
    9. Meet Me On The Moon
    10. Big Mouth
    11. Went Dyin’
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Excited about this new album. They are great. The single is good and I liked the title track when they played it live.

3. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

missed this band

4. razorburn

Trusted

Glad to have these guys back.

5. artbynickferran

nickferran.com

Not gonna lie I kinda forgot about these guys, but the new song is great so I'm glad to have them back. They had some good tunes, Back to Oregon is such a jam.

orangehorizon likes this.
  6. Jfletch

Newbie Supporter

I remember seeing these guys in college 7 or 8 years ago. They sound and look the exact same. I love it

7. meekers

so fucking good

8. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

I tweeted them about a year ago out of the blue, no idea if they were even a band anymore, and they DM'd me right back saying they were working on their album...feel like i was the first to know :). Can't wait!

ramomcferno likes this.
  9. RedScareToby

Woo-hoot! Gon' be a doozie!