Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Broadside Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by mmcd323, Mar 15, 2017.

1. mmcd323

Regular

Anyone hear anything about the new album release? They kept saying it was coming out in March but haven't heard a word about it in a while now.

2. btr

Trusted Supporter

Album's out June 16th. All info/preorders/music video/single are on their social media!

mmcd323 likes this.
  3. btr

Trusted Supporter

mmcd323 likes this.
  4. Jackbo487

Regular

Had no idea these guys had a new album out soon. Love that new song.

5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I thought Old Bones was a really solid pop-punk album. Lot of jams on there. I like the new song, looking forward to the album for sure.

mmcd323 likes this.
  6. mmcd323

Regular

so pumped! I love the new single, can't wait for this album

7. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Pretty surprised how good these guys voices are on Laps Around a Picture Frame. Looking forward to this tonight now haha

8. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

This is not good. State Champs lite

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

Lead singer will not be joining Broadside on their upcoming tour. Not sure what that means for the current state of the band.

10. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Lead singer is one of the biggest reasons I think this band has potential...oh well

11. SamLevi11 Oct 29, 2017
    (Last edited: Oct 29, 2017)
    SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I really liked little bits of their first album, but this last one is not very good. Saw them supporting Trash Boat recently and they just seemed like a major State Champs rip off live.

12. btr

Trusted Supporter

I get the exact same vibes. It's like watching a 2014 State Champs set every time I see them.