Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Broad City (Comedy Central) TV Show • Page 13

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 10, 2016.

1. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I teared up multiple times during this episode, I’m never going to be ready for the finale.

2. I need this show to go on forever

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Ilana giving Abbi a murder/death tour of NYC was perfect as was them realizing their codependency and how some space is healthy while listening to A Milli on Molly
    loved the call backs to the pilot and the wisdom teeth episode
    so are we not meeting Melody, I guess the mystery is the fun of it but I need to see who would date Bevers

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

The entire sequence of them being on molly in the vents and in the alley was so simultaneously hilarious and heartbreaking

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  5. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Today's the day. :tear:

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It’s not fair. Broad City this week and You’re the Worst next week.

irthesteve and Blimp City Hero like this.
  7. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I kind of feel like with Melody it's better to not show her because they're kind of screwed either way. If they make her someone who's incredibly attractive, that joke has been done to death and would be really predictable, and then if they make her someone repulsive that would be both obvious but also not make sense because why would Abbi be friends with/live with her.

My headcanon has always been that Abbi has never actually met Melody in person (regardless of anything she's said on the show) and that "Melody" was just Bevers on Craigslist or something looking for a roommate for himself.

8. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

THIS IS NOT GOOOOOOD

9. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I was waiting for a Lady Gaga cameo as Melody last week but I like the ending they had for Bevers.

10. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

The finale was perfect and made me cry. I'm so sad this is over but incredibly thankful that we were able to have it for as long as we did.

ghostedaway likes this.
  11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

:verysad:

12. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

the end showing all the friend soulmates was great and loved seeing Trey and apparently Bevers has an apartment

there's no way Abbi is permanently moving to Boulder right, I guess maybe but residencies are temporary and it's possible she'll want to live in the city again there's always hope she just needs a breather from New York

Anthony_ likes this.
  14. Anthony_

Beautiful, perfect ending to this incredible series. So thankful Comedy Central gave these brilliant women the freedom to follow their weirdest, funniest instincts and had the good sense to let them end it on their terms. One of the all-time greats, no question.

15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yup, the ending was perfect. The final goodbye with them on the street was so genuinely emotional and somehow still really funny at points. Absolutely loved the scene on the roof with all the recurring characters too, was really hoping we'd see Trey and Lincoln one last time

Really going to miss this show.

16. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

How did they create this like friendship lore with the last scene, wow, crying.

17. mad

I was right. Prestigious

GOD WHAT A PERFECT FINALE I CRIED SO MUCH

18. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

It really was a good series finale. It was a good blend of emotion and comedy, with a perfect scene to end it all.

19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Really great finale, great final season, great show

20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anyone have the full version of the last scene at the end? My on demand cut it off as they were walking up out of the train steps, ugh

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

22. Anthony_

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Ilana is doing stand up here in a couple weeks. After the first show sold out, they announced a second show. That show sold out, so they added 2 late shows (one each night). Now all 4 shows are sold out.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  24. Anthony_ likes this.
  25. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious