Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Britney Spears - Glory [August 28th] Album • Page 16

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by MrSwetz, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

2. Kiana

3. Kiana

4. Kiana

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

this is awful

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Wow

7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

dude partook in 1/6, evidently. he’s a piece of shit

8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Imgur Image

skogsraet likes this.
  9. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

the justice system has failed britney at every turn, not surprised it took all this for him to finally be arrested

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Crisp X and skogsraet like this.
  11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

That first photo is simply iconic

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

13. Kiana

I saw her insta post quoting Depp this morning and it made me sad.

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I genuinely think she has no idea what's going on with him and just saw that quote on someone's insta and liked it

Contender likes this.
  15. I can't imagine that song is going to be great...

16. Kiana

Yeah idk the trial was so public but also Britney is such a question mark to me as to how much she is keyed into anything pop culture. I saw some ppl bring it up in the comments but of course it just devolved into ppl arguing and defending him anyway so even if by some random chance she does look at comments, she prob wouldn't learn much from them

Crisp X and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  17. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

the song appears to have leaked, i’m not convinced it’s the final version though. maybe releasing tomorrow?

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

pushed to next week and maybe being finalized

Crisp X, Phantoms and skogsraet like this.
  19. Cmoney86

Trusted

Crisp X and bradsonemanband like this.
  20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

21. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I never read that post as body shaming. Her gripe was that she couldn’t pick her dancers and her conservators used that fact to keep pressure on her to maintain a low body weight, but it’s always the most unfavorable read of Britney’s rants that gets the headlines. Instagram is clearly where Britney feels most comfortable expressing herself, but the public has never been willing to afford her the grace to misspeak and make mistakes.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and ItsAndrew like this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

It's just always impossible to know what she's saying, not her fault she's a sheltered 40 year old on social media of course she's incoherent

23. Kiana

I think it was in poor taste and it bummed me out but I also don't expect her to navigate everything perfectly. I do think it's important for people to gracefully question some of what she does/says to help her grow, but idk how much nuanced discourse there will be online. I hope she privately reached out to xtinas dancers at the least. Posting "I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people" and then saying how she would've looked so small next to xtinas dancers?? I don't think that's cool. That's not even touching on the stuff she's been posting about her sons. I'm empathetic and I don't think her head should be on a pike but she doesn't seem to think things through before posting. It is her newfound freedom to do so, but I hope she has people gently coaching and helping her as well

24. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious