Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Britney Spears - Glory [August 28th] Album • Page 10

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by MrSwetz, Apr 11, 2016.

1. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

*JAW DROP*

GET IT GURL!

IMG_4910.GIF

iCarly Rae Jepsen and ryan.conde like this.
  2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I think she looks as good as she chooses and sometimes she looks a mess with her styling, prompting not aging well comments, but tbh her street style/makeup has never been great and now it just reflects more sometimes. Her body is ridic tho so idk how anyone can come for her over that. She could probably kill me with her back muscles alone!

3. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

She is fit AF. #GOALZ

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I guess she worked bitch

AelNire likes this.
  5. Kiana

Tbh she's my goals cause she seems to have a good balanace. Like she dresses up on the red carpet but genuinely doesn't seem to care the rest of the time and she works out and has an amazing body but seems to have a healthy attitude about food and moderation plus mariah carey loves her, like what kind of perfection??

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Same with Beyoncé, I always related to the whole Sasha Fierce thing

7. already deleted :O

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

9. that's crazy, it means I first saw the music video for Baby One More Time as a 4 years old kid.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  10. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

11. Kiana

Is this supposed to be a current narration where she still has a southern accent? Also sry nobody is as gorgeous as prime Britney to even begin to resemble her. Also this movie seems weird. I'd rather have another documentary. That one she did with mtv was so good.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  12. Kiana

I AM FREAKING OUT RN. Hoping the media is overblowing it

Jamie Lynn Spears’ Daughter Maddie Hospitalized After ATV Accident: Report

According to the outlet, the 8-year-old was on a Polaris off-road vehicle for a “hunting expedition” when it flipped over. Maddie was reportedly under water for “several minutes,” adds the site. “The details the media are reporting surrounding the incident regarding Jamie Lynn’s daughter Maddie are incorrect,” a rep for the Spears family tells PEOPLE. “Right now the Spears family asks that everyone respect their privacy during this time and appreciates all the prayers and support for their family.

13. ryan.conde

Who is Ryan? Prestigious

Oh no! Really hope she pulls through :worried:

14. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Welp. My feelings.

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Did people expect a Lifetime biopic to be good? I'm not even gonna hate watch it

16. Kiana

I refuse to watch my queen be so disrespected tbh!! How did they portray jt?

17. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I didn't expect it to be good but I damn sure expected it to be accurate. JT wasn't bad at all but the girl playing Brit. Bye. They made her seem like a total dumbass. This is how she broke up with Kevin..she was texting him while walking away from him..

IMG_9032.JPG
    Like for real..

I've never gone into a biopic expecting it to be good but this was straight disrespectful to the biggest pop star of the past 20+ years.

Petit nain des Îles and Kiana like this.
  18. Kiana

Rude imo!!!

Did the include when xtina allegedly came up to her in a club and kissed her? I always thought that was a randomly weird story but also made sense for those extra tryhard xtina years

19. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I just saw this question. They didn't show Christina at all except for that oreo commercial shes in right now came on during a break lol but I read that the people at Lifetime knew she would sue the fuck out of them. Also, the Brit Army or whatever it's called somehow got the girl playing brit's twitter account suspended within like the first 30 minutes of the movie. I literally am just seeing this right now. I haven't been able to find out how although I'm assuming they mass reported her for something but she's still suspended so idk.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

[​IMG]
    apparently this is what happened when they tried to do Alicia Silverstone for the Brittany Murphy Story

21. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

....wut? Wtf is that? I didn't see or hear about this hahaha That's SO BAD.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  22. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

she announced a tour

bradsonemanband likes this.
  23. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Looks like it’s just the northeast and Europe, at least for now

24. Kiana

That legitimately surprises me

25. m32137

Regular

Bumping this thread to say I have 2 floor tickets to the Sunday Hollywood, FL show (7/29) for sale at cost if anyone’s looking.

Kiana likes this.