Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Britney Spears - Glory [August 28th] Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by MrSwetz, Apr 11, 2016.

1. MrSwetz Apr 11, 2016
    (Last edited: Aug 3, 2016)
    MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

[​IMG]

It's finally coming!!
    Britney Spears - Glory
    August 28, 2016

Say what you will about her, but she's released some of THE BEST radio-pop music out there in the past two decades. Blackout will forever be the backbone of my gym playlist.

2. In The Zone is still my shit, although it feels a little dated these days.

3. ryan.conde

Who is Ryan? Prestigious

Her manager Larry Rudolph also said a couple weeks back that the album is influenced by The Weeknd

I am of excite!

Garrett L. likes this.
  4. ryan.conde

Who is Ryan? Prestigious

Apparently BURNS is kinda hinting on Twitter that he produced the first single

5. Threads

Regular Prestigious

Hoping to be slayed like I am with Blackout and most of Femme Fatale but I'll probably like anything she releases anyway.

6. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

Getting so excited. The Weeknd reference is making me happy, it'd be cool if he showed up on there. I love her but Britney Jean had very few songs of interest for me. I liked maybe perfume, Work Bitch, and Body Ache.

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]
    looks like Invitation is the name of the first single

8. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

Wowow. I hope its coming soon!

9. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

I was hoping this news would come along.

10. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

I'm getting really impatient.

11. ryan.conde

Who is Ryan? Prestigious

She's gonna performing at the Billboard Awards and receiving the Billboard Millennium award. Says she gonna do a medley of old songs and her new single Make Me (Ooh)

12. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

Looks like we'll get a new song next friday!

13. lets see if Britney still has some good music in her!

14. Kuri44

I always think of that album when thinking of Untitled (blink) cause they came out the same day. Just listened to Toxic the other day, still one of Britney's best. Definitely my guilty pleasure at 12.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  15. That album was great. When one of my old bands played in Los Angeles one summer, we went to the Virgin mega store and I bought the In The Zone live DVD, or whatever it was, haha. Totally guiltless. I still think it's an awesome album.

16. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I think we're going to see her in Las Vegas in July, which would be awesome.

17. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

Where da fuq is the new song?

18. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

her Billboard performance, guess that version got taken down

20. Kiana May 23, 2016
    (Last edited: May 23, 2016)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I watch this whenever I feel like my existence needs to be slain

I'm cautiously optimistic about new music! After Britney Jean I'm reluctant to hear any hype from her team. Part of me thinks she'll continue putting out mediocre music but with a moderate hit or two every album. I'm unsure if her team really knows what to do with her anymore. But either way, of course I'll listen and I'm so excited for Vegas next month!!!

21. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

You're seeing her in Vegas? Let me know how it is, we are considering seeing her in July when we go.

22. Kiana

Yep! What are you going to Vegas for? I'm only going to see her lol but I've never been before. Oh and Chorus will def be hearing about it! I'll probably be crying about it for weeks haha

23. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I'm going with my wife, her sister, and her sister's husband. We're just going for fun! I have a million frequent flyer miles and hotel rewards points from my travels for work, so I covered the plane tickets and hotel (The Venetian!) for all four of us for free. If we do see Britney, I think it's going to be in the nosebleed seats because they're still like $60 haha. Where are you sitting?

Kiana likes this.
  24. Kiana

That sounds amazing! I usually get the second to cheapest seats lol so not in the verrrry back but closer to the back than the stage haha

ChiliTacos likes this.
  25. MrSwetz

***** Prestigious

I saw Piece of Me back in October, I know she's revamped the show a bit, but it was a blast. Don't expect any actual vocal performance...BUT it was a really exciting show. Also, in terms of seats, ours weren't great but there was no bad seat in the house. The Planet Hollywood is one of the smaller venues, so you'll be pleasantly surprised!

bradsonemanband likes this.