Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

British Sea Power - Let the Dancers Inherit the Party (March 31st 2017) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Carrow, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Carrow Jan 13, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 14, 2017)
    [​IMG]

Golden Chariot Records via Caroline International
    1. Intro
    2. Bad Bohemian
    3. International Space Station
    4. What You’re Doing
    5. The Voice Of Ivy Lee
    6. Keep On Trying (Sechs Freunde)
    7. Electrical Kittens
    8. Saint Jerome
    9. Praise For Whatever
    10. Want To Be Free
    11. Don’t Let The Sun Get In The Way
    12. Alone Piano
    Bad Bohemian YouTube stream:

I saw one solitary post on this band when I searched for them prior to creating this thread. Anyone else here a fan? I've fallen back in love with them after drifting away from them a bit over the last couple of years. The new single (linked above) is magnificent and I absolutely cannot wait for the album. Been a going concern in the UK and around Europe for a while now, but never fully caught on in the US - I believe the last time they were there was when touring Valhalla Dancehall in 2011. Maybe they're headed back over on this forthcoming tour?

2. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I love this band. Probably one of the bands I listen to most. I can't listen to the new song in the U.S. though... Really bummed about it... The 15 second sample sounds great. :-/

3. Not even on the YouTube link I posted above? Geolocking is still a thing in 2017???

4. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, unfortunately apparently it still is a thing. When I click that link it brings me to some kind of Pokemon video on YouTube... I really wanna hear this song. I love this band.

5. OK well I got the correct link in there now. My copy/paste clipboard malfunctioned when I was posting this last night! Enjoy!

6. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

The link brings me to the right place now, but the video won't play. It is blocked in the United States. Very disappointing. I can't find the song anywhere in the US yet. I don't know why they would still be doing this nowadays...

7. stars143

Trusted

They changed their name to Sea Power

8. Album out Feb 11th 22!

Everything Was Forever

Brother Beck and stars143 like this.
  9. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Brother Beck likes this.
  10. Album pushed to Feb 18th

Also it's fucking brilliant

Nate_Johnson and Brother Beck like this.
  11. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I absolutely cannot wait!!! I did the funder thing on this and I can't wait for my super deluxe edition to arrive. Everything I have heard so far has been absolutely amazing.

Carrow and Nate_Johnson like this.
  12. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

New album is awesome, but I'm starting to get a bit worried about my funder box set - still no sign of it, and when I log in to the funder website it just says "processing" like it has since I very first sent them the money a long time ago.....

13. they're sending them out in batches - mine is scheduled for delivery on Monday it seems!

Brother Beck likes this.
  14. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

That's so good to hear. As long as I know it's coming I can chill out and just be patient. Thanks.

Carrow likes this.
  15. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I got an email this morning that the bonus content from the super deluxe box set of Everything Was Forever is up on Bandcamp for Bandcamp Friday. Some really great stuff on there.

Carrow likes this.